gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 11:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Kuwahara ET paint code?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kuwahara ET paint code?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Kuwahara ET paint code?
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:30 AM »
Would anyone have the paint code for the Kuwahara ET? The red that is. My mate droped the forks on the floor when picking up the frame thinking the headset had been fitted. I had it all restored a while back and am now gutted! Something close would do, there are only a few small chips. Cheers all.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
Re: Kuwahara ET paint code?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 11:39 AM »
If its just a touch up - I found some airfix paint which is identical  :daumenhoch:

Humbrol Enamel - Gloss Red No 20 - On the bottom of the tin the no is 20 / A0223

The lid looks too dark but its spot on  :daumenhoch:

Nick

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 12:10 PM »
Hey Nick that sounds perfect! There are only 3 or 4 chips from where they hit the floor. So is that a metallic finish like what I have?  ???

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:19 PM »
Yep - Ish - I had a few chips from where I put the B/B in - I used this paint and you cant see them now !

If ya cant find the paint I'll send you mine ! As long as ya send it back  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 12:31 PM »
Ah well that should be just the ticket. Thanks for the offer but with the paint code/info you gave me, I should be able to track it down. If I get no luck, I might be in touch though, lol. Thanks again, at last I can get this fixed.  :daumenhoch: 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Kuwahara ET paint code?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx