gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 07:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ruffell Replicas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ruffell Replicas  (Read 363 times)

cherrypicker

Ruffell Replicas
« on: January 30, 2008, 08:41 PM »
 ??? Where are they all, there was about half dozen in progress?

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Ruffell Replicas
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36 AM »
They clocked Jimmy P's finished article and gave up on the spot.  :2funny:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:49 PM »
My build is being slowed due to crazy prices for some bits.  I just can't justify paying £160+ for blue DC MX1000's at the moment (did I say "at the moment"? I meant "EVER") Still got to do a deal with my mate so I can get his ProClass rims in place of my Ukais which are on the bike just now.  I've also got to decide what crank to go with.  I really should be 'correct' and go with a 1pc and blue rat-traps (I'd love to throw a set of Hutch cranks on but sadly my bank account lives in the real world).  I'm considering looking for a set of early 80's Profiles, or a set of twinpinch Flights (not 'correct' but less chance of breaking) as I'm actually planning to keep racing the bike when it's finished.  It's all about money at the mo' and I don't think I'd be totally happy calling it a 'replica' if not all of the bits are accurate.  In the meantime I've started work on the 'software' - The top & trousers will undergo some work so they are exactly the same as Ruffell's gear, and also so I can actually fit into them!  ;D  Hopefully I'll have it all finished in time for MK08 - Including bike!

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 10:49 PM »
Nice :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ruffell Replicas

gfxgfx
gfx gfx