gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Estonia simple session - THE GIRL!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Estonia simple session - THE GIRL!  (Read 1343 times)

SaMAlex

Estonia simple session - THE GIRL!
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:35 PM »
Ive been watching some web clips of the Estonia simple session. The riding is amazing and all that, but has anyone seen THE GIRL? Ive seen her on about 3 clips and I cant stop thinking about her now. You know BMX is big time when a girl from the US goes all the way to Estonia just to shake her arse at a BMX contest! Did someone say Groupie?

rory

Re: Estonia simple session - THE GIRL!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 09:05 PM »
have you got a link to session.
i watched it live last year

Arma

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:00 PM »
if that was the clip of the blonde shaking her ass she is  a  woodward slut  her and her mate were throughing themselves at double d and napolitan  i no this as they were sitting with us for 4 hours and they stunk of bad perfume  the guys were using them i hear they were smashed by 2pm even quicker than me haha

Arma

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:04 PM »
You deserve better bro,  alex  they couldnt even begin to think they could grace your Co,    bro  they were proper woodward sluts honet forget them

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:06 PM »
i'll have some woodward sluts. whats wrong with that

Arma

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 10:09 PM »
they smell bad and talk shit and you also gotta have a X games medal in yer back burner...........

SaMAlex

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 10:12 PM »
You deserve better bro,  alex  they couldnt even begin to think they could grace your Co,    bro  they were proper woodward sluts honet forget them

Thanks for that, I know you are right really. Yes, it was the blond doing the dancing. There is also another vid of her in her room. You got to see alot of her!

She was very dumb and Im sure it would get very boring very fast, but Im still thining about her. There is always something about a groupie, or maybe I have just been reading too many Motley Crue books!

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 10:13 PM »

Thanks for that, I know you are right really. Yes, it was the blond doing the dancing. There is also another vid of her in her room. You got to see alot of her!

She was very dumb and Im sure it would get very boring very fast, but Im still thining about her. There is always something about a groupie, or maybe I have just been reading too many Motley Crue books!

alex.  tut tut,  i worry about you at times :-\
For powder coating drop me a pm

SaMAlex

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 10:23 PM »

Here you go, now get on the net and find the vids for yourself

(Mods, This aint a nude shot so I think its OK to post. If its a bit much then let me know and I'll get rid of it, or you can just remove it if that is easier)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 10:32 PM »
is she from the US or a lady of the night,estonia have some of the fittest strippers/hookers i've ever come across

priv

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 10:33 PM »
i would ;D
For powder coating drop me a pm

SaMAlex

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 10:35 PM »
is she from the US or a lady of the night,estonia have some of the fittest strippers/hookers i've ever come across

She is a "known" BMX girl from USA. She traveled to Estonia for the contest .... or for the riders!

It wernt like that in my day!  :tickedoff:  :LolLolLolLol:

Arma

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 12:39 AM »
Yep thats my room and she stunk

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 12:57 AM »
Yep thats my room and she stunk

arma,that's your room? surely you got some pics there ;)

priv

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 08:57 AM »

Priv I went last year for my mates stag doo and it was crazy, super fit tarts a lot from estonia but mainly from russia... even the older birds were fit, crazy! Must organise a trip over there soon me thinks  :daumenhoch: >:D

priv

munners

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 09:14 AM »
I would use her as a cum dump anyday of the week. Lush  ;)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 09:19 AM »
Humm...  ;D

There was a good strip club there actually called the X-Club, had all sorts of tarts wandering around naked apart from some diamond chain around their waist in which you'd slip your pound notes into. Very nice indeed. Didn't get out of there until 6 or 7 in the morning. Lovely looking birds, one of them was like a better looking version of Daryl Hannah, stunning!   >:D :D

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 10:12 AM »
where the link then alex come on
no1stuntmaster on instagram

spinmaster

rory

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 12:19 PM »
i wonder what the yellow rubber gloves are for.. haha :)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 03:42 PM »
we ventured into x-club,one of the strippers was the double of my mates ex misses bev,so when anyone had a dance with her we told him we were offf for a bevy,he was sat next to me in the main room kidney punching me every time someone went with her,funny as fcuk.

did you go to the hollywood night club'the urinals had a glass partition so as you we're p*ssing you could see into the womens bogs :idiot2:

the place was full of lezzies getting it on,awesome

priv

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 03:58 PM »

Priv we did mate, yeah that was very funny...  ;D My mate got off with this bloke's bird, he looked like Sven but she didn't look like Nancy at all, she was minging but the guy just stood there watching, weird! That place was totally full of prozy's and you get pestered all the time for a shag or to buy them a drink. Fookin good laugh though  :daumenhoch:

Actually that night we decided to leave their early and go for a wander and ended up in this prozy bar which they wouldn't let us out of!  :shocked: We thought it was a strip club and how wrong was we! Fooking massive blokes about and seriously fit birds but you had to give them cash to leave. My mate decided to play up and started holding his stomach etc,.. and said he needed air so we got near the door and bolted, all 8 of us!  ;D Fooking scary!  :-\ Thought we was going to get linched and our pockets emptied! Good irish bar we found in the square, best burgers with blue cheese in the world... we were there when England was playing and there was 14 of us, fookin good laugh and like a bunch of saddo's we all ordered these burgers, lady behind the bar wasn't happy but my god she was fit! Like most of the birds there which I'm sure you know ;)

I'll try and dig up some photos actually and get them on here.. I think we have a few of inside the clubs!!!!!  :shocked:

we ventured into x-club,one of the strippers was the double of my mates ex misses bev,so when anyone had a dance with her we told him we were offf for a bevy,he was sat next to me in the main room kidney punching me every time someone went with her,funny as fcuk.

did you go to the hollywood night club'the urinals had a glass partition so as you we're p*ssing you could see into the womens bogs :idiot2:

the place was full of lezzies getting it on,awesome

priv

muttley

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 07:27 PM »
Hahahaha looks at the hole in the wall and says 'England is here'  :LolLolLolLol: what do the rest of the world think of us?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Estonia simple session - THE GIRL!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx