gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 09:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Simpel sessions placings
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Simpel sessions placings  (Read 1316 times)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Simpel sessions placings
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:01 AM »
http://www.session.ee/2008/index.php?page=15

looks like there is a vid{bloody works pc won't let veiw}

priv

DJ

Re: Simpel sessions placings
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57 AM »
reynolds is sooo consistent! i still reckon webb would've won

Arma

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 09:21 PM »
the judges at Simpel were absolute shite  apart from Garett the rest were wrong  double D wrecked on everything and looked lost on the course gary young rocked as did harry main ,tony watkinson, mike miller,ben hennon and jason phelen  , our guys should have placed better. trick that made me gawp was Hennon"s  KISS OF DEATH . amazing or napolitains front flip up a 4ft step up off a flipping flat bank and i mean a flat bank and the deck was about 6ft so along way up .the partys were as expected last nights party was in like a dungeon type place it had a walkway round the top and jason phelen dived off the walkway and flattend about 15 people. which was nice ,everyone was in the same hotel 400 odd rooms full of bmx and skaters ,O dear  =  holes in walls rooms looked like they had been blown up .  Yes DJ i  think  webby would have done it  hell he done some flatland that even i watched !  on the whole a good weekend , outrageous riding and good times and not to forget all our guildford boys who rode hard . HAPPY DAYS

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:25 PM »
Any pics arma?

priv

Arma

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:36 PM »
sorry bro ive took pics at a few comps b4 now and you end up missing the action as it happens if you no what i mean , you tube should have some stuff ,
hennon, kiss of death, napolitan frontflip step up , etc  see if any chase hawk interviews are on there as well , it was the funniest thing i seen since caddy shack ,  he was wasted  ..

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 11:18 PM »
 :wtf:

Kin hell, there must have been some fooking amazing riding going on for Harri Main to come last, either that or he stacked big time and couldn't continue.  :-\

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 11:27 PM »
daz, that's not last place, there was over 90 riders and harry made the finals :)
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 11:28 PM »
daz, that's not last place, there was over 90 riders and harry made the finals :)

Cheers Dan...I didn't realise mate  :daumenhoch:

That's cool then!

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 11:32 PM »

Cheers Dan...I didn't realise mate  :daumenhoch:

That's cool then!

Daz.

yeah bless him, done well mate :)  daz billy is staying with harry at the end of feb i think so will get him

to film the weekend 8)
For powder coating drop me a pm

Arma

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 11:33 PM »
harri was rad but stacked 3 or 4, flair to taps which he normaly does ,  but  as i said him and the rest of the uk guys should have placed higher , but  they placed all the big guns as if they were scared they would not return next year  ,  EL DOUBLE D WAS SHITE IN FINALS  thats the bottom line but the judges see it different for that reason, not  IMO but everyones  even drunken eastern block boys.. i cant stress enough our boys done great results were crap , guys get out there next year and get behind our lads i was screaming all alone ...........

yoda

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 11:57 AM »
 hennon, kiss of death -   Anyone tell me what this entails then ???

DJ

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 03:52 PM »
basically the most extended superman you could possibly do.... feet & legs straight & bars & front wheel in front of your face with the bike laid flat..... y'get me??

yoda

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 05:19 PM »
 :shocked: sounds nuts...Ive been looking for coverage of Hennon but not seen any yet as my live streaming feed at the weekend was cack!

yoda

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 05:41 PM »
Couple of good links on the Simple sessions site now..... worth a look!

rosscoe

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 09:18 PM »
roofbmx video gives a good hint of some of the madness

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Simpel sessions placings

gfxgfx
gfx gfx