gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 04:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  TOP 5 BMX SITES?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TOP 5 BMX SITES?  (Read 647 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

TOP 5 BMX SITES?
« on: January 22, 2008, 11:56 AM »
 Just been on BMX TALK,and there is a posting as per above.They obviously got it wrong,`cos RADBMX is not on there in its rightful place of no1!

munners

Re: TOP 5 BMX SITES?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 11:57 AM »
1 RAD
2 RAD
3 RAD
4 RAD
5 RAD

I only do Rad and Rad only!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:01 PM »
rad :4_17_5:

priv

edit:oops badbmx too :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 12:16 PM by priv »

se bikes

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 12:16 PM »
Before i discovered the OSS i was a big Talk fan, there were some well witty posts from Flemdog that made it a giggle to read, lately tho since all the DH.Com stuff, Linford n Cyclist i rarely even visit it now :(

Long Live Rad i say :daumenhoch:

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:20 PM »
i use rad for old school and randombmx.com for new school, only cause its run by a mate of mine

highrisedrifter

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 12:31 PM »
I found RAD first. The others I frequent when RAD isn't working *waves hand dismissively*  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 12:42 PM »
there can be only one.

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 12:48 PM »
RAD is most definiately No1  :4_17_5:

I was on VBMX before Rad was 'born', and it used to be a great site, but I haven't really been on there for while due to half the bollox that goes on.

I'm in no doubt that the same sort of shit will hit RAD at some point, but until it does, I'll still be here  :daumenhoch:

munners

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 12:53 PM »

I was on VBMX before Rad was 'born', and it used to be a great site, but I haven't really been on there for while due to half the bollox that goes on.

I'm in no doubt that the same sort of shit will hit RAD at some point, but until it does, I'll still be here  :daumenhoch:

What sort of shit mate would turn people away?

tell us more Phil.  ;)

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 01:27 PM »
Before i discovered the OSS i was a big Talk fan, there were some well witty posts from Flemdog that made it a giggle to read, lately tho since all the DH.Com stuff, Linford n Cyclist i rarely even visit it now :(

Long Live Rad i say :daumenhoch:

I have to agree 100%.  Rad is the 1st place I go after checking my emails.  Talk is ok, but they are a bunch of kids (not including you Flem) and they are starting to bore the crap out of me.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 01:37 PM »
Rad is without a doubt the best, first place I visit everyday even before ebay now! I also nip on Raleigh Burner sometimes, but Rad is by far No 1  :4_17_5:

wildwood1971

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 01:42 PM »
RAD / BURNERWORLD / RALEIGHBURNER / BMXMUSEUM / OLDSCHOOLBMX - oh and of course EBAY  :LolLolLolLol:

1st three on the list im always logged in for PM's, sale stuff and general banter / feedback and as a resource - all are a good laugh with some proper decent people on to.

The two American sites are a good resource for info - but i find them very U.S centric. - posted pics of my bikes over there - not one fooker could be bothered to leave a comment.  :Aresehole:s

And of course Ebay - for buying.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 02:48 PM »

What sort of shit mate would turn people away?

tell us more Phil.  ;)

There was a fair bit of bollox - nearly all of it stemming from repro's. I'm not going to go into details, but things like that devide the community.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  TOP 5 BMX SITES?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx