gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 04:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SLOW ON THE SALES FRONT
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SLOW ON THE SALES FRONT  (Read 1633 times)

jackel

Re: SLOW ON THE SALES FRONT
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 07:53 PM »
sometimes its worth buying the full bike for the bits ou want and selling the other bits on i paid 300quid for a haro master with loads of bits chucked in.sold all the bits off it i didnt want.kept  frame and forks in serious need of refurb but coming soon. a set of wood itson sig bars.a set of araya aeros in great condition these shuld stand me at about 50 quid when i,ve sold a few more of the bits :) luckily came up trumps :) (until i find out how much powdercoat is gonna cost probably)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 08:29 PM »
sometimes its worth buying the full bike for the bits ou want and selling the other bits on i paid 300quid for a haro master with loads of bits chucked in.sold all the bits off it i didnt want.kept  frame and forks in serious need of refurb but coming soon. a set of wood itson sig bars.a set of araya aeros in great condition these shuld stand me at about 50 quid when i,ve sold a few more of the bits :) luckily came up trumps :) (until i find out how much powdercoat is gonna cost probably)

Superbikedan is your powder coat man! Stunning finish, great price. Drop him a PM

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 08:58 PM »
fascinating reading.

my mrs is the same...nowt i can do..my addiction needs feeding...but the honest truth is i have just about aquired everything i wanted, and i'm close to completing my dream line up.

i have picked up some very nice addittional stuff along the way, which once i have parted with it, will leave me with a collection of amazing bikes...

couple of bikes i never planned on getting at all, i.e the jmc's, but i am chuffed i have done what ive done and thoroughly enjoy spinning them spanners..

tis therapeuatic!

now all i need is new house to with enough room for my bikes without getting moaned at.

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 09:13 PM »
fascinating reading.

now all i need is new house to with enough room for my bikes without getting moaned at.

:wtf: Is the one you got  not big enough  :-\       why dont you convert the gardeners quaters ..Now youve got that private company in

i had a pic of me at the front but i cant find it
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

dct

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 09:30 PM »
battered ebay for the last 4 or 5 years for bmx parts around the globe

sold all my stuff now apart from a couple of bikes

the Ta was sold, Db turbo,turbolite,ET,supergoose soon followed - i scoured the globe sourcing parts at great expense for these then realised i hadnt even looked at the bikes  for over 3 months.- and wandered what the point was ?... got bored of it all really . set out to build these the excitement was in the hunt for parts and emails to people . sending money across the pond to some stranger for a deal that was struck up without the protection of paypal or ebay - hoping that the guy was honest and that expensive part would arrive - they always arrived which restores you faith un mankind - ill still come on here as i still have a intereset in the hobby but no more builds for me

i thought i was getting in too deep and i only had 7 bikes or so that i looked at once in a blue moon .

having a couple of bikes is the pass i need to get to mk08 - thats enough for me   ;)

Danny

Broggie

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 09:42 PM »
I dont get any trouble off my girlfriend...But I am beginning to give myself grief...how many bikes is enough I dont have any more room left, quite apart from the cost...
And BMX isnt even in my past, it all started after I bought a Raleigh Chopper Mk2 which is what i actually would have had as a child...by the time BMX hit the big time here
I was about 25...

I built my last BMX tonight, and that's it, no more except for one Pro level bike when I get good enough to justify it...

Ray.

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 09:49 PM »
..But I am beginning to give myself grief....

Ray.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SLOW ON THE SALES FRONT

gfxgfx
gfx gfx