gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  LASERLITE - THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LASERLITE - THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER  (Read 1665 times)

Olliecw

Re: LASERLITE - THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 10:06 PM »
Thats a sweeeeet ride :smitten:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 10:46 PM »
Mattdub - The bike was originally a complete that he had bought from someone else. They had robbed the cranks, pedals, etc and he bought the parts to replace.

I have some 400's that I bought ages ago for a Haro build, but never got round too. However, they are in storage in Lincoln until I get a new job/place, temp lodging at the folks.

Cool  ;)

gossa

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 05:48 AM »
Nice, wanna buy an eatrly '80's genuine Kuwahara Factory Rider kit bag to go with it?

Not flogging Woody's heritage are you Gossa?  :LolLolLolLol:

No mate, I got this off the Wallaces, Gary and Rob, thier dad Dave was the Kuwahara team manger.  I think anyway, i've had it 20+ years!

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 10:44 AM »
gossa

mr burnett will probably take it off your hands. send him a pm

cheers marc

Gorgonzola

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 10:51 AM »
great story, great bike ! Nice one !

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 03:15 PM »
JT - Seat guts sorted out its much more boy racer now. Seat lowered and rollin on chrome 20's.  :LolLolLolLol:

Marty & Daz - The rims are infact Weinmann and not the rare Araya 7B's you thought. Nice rimmage anyway tho. Do either of you know what model they are and what sort of money they are. I have some 7x, need rechromed, which were original on Laserlite. So may change them over at some stage.

later guys

Marc

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 12:20 PM »
Very nice Marc  :daumenhoch:  So when are we gonna see you at one of our OldSchool races at Clydebank???  :)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 01:43 PM »
Kenny

As you may remember I was supposed to be going to Colorado. Anyway, that has fallen through thanks to the US congress capping visa applications.

So I now need to find a job and buy a new motor. Once that happens I will be over as soon as. Did round 3 go ahead the other weekend with the weather.

Also can you pm me Sean Boyle's details. I am going to try and get a new track built in Livi and need all the help I can get. I am planning a meeting with Kenny Ormond who got the skatepark built BITD as he has lots of advice and useful contacts. My Dad was an architect with the development corporation so he has some useful contacts too. so fingers crossed. It would be good to resurrect the Scottish scene.

cheers Marc

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 02:29 PM »
PM'd ya mate  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:35 PM by kennyhunter6061 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  LASERLITE - THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER

gfxgfx
gfx gfx