gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 06:42 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  short cranmer vid but worth it
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: short cranmer vid but worth it  (Read 1923 times)

superFLY69

WizardWeb

Re: short cranmer vid but worth it
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:27 PM »
Huh? That vid made sense to my tiny mind until the last trick.  ??? Had to watch it 3 times.... I've got disbelief on my face.....  8)

bmxer4ever

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 09:36 PM »
Saw this earlier through the video forum......great combo. But did you read the hating comments on the Come Up site below the vid? Hilarious - who are these anonymous haters - they bitch about how clicked a turndown is, when Scotty's doin'  flip fakie to fakie flip! What dickheads these people are, always the same on video comments. I'd like to see THEIR vids. W@nkers.

rosscoe

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 05:34 PM »
keyboard warriors at their finest

awesome riding.......wouldnt beleive it unless Id seen it..

reay900tap

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 06:28 PM »
Saw this earlier through the video forum......great combo. But did you read the hating comments on the Come Up site below the vid? Hilarious - who are these anonymous haters - they bitch about how clicked a turndown is, when Scotty's doin'  flip fakie to fakie flip! What dickheads these people are, always the same on video comments. I'd like to see THEIR vids. W@nkers.

scottie is amazing, it really annoys me with kids bitching about 'that an'it clicked' etc, you just know there more than likely foam pit jockies , never really pushing themselfs or the like.. do any of them even realize the body movement needed for turndown to foot jam!!  play it back slowly and check it... amazing

years ago I used to boast to 'non believers' how BMX was soo different than any other sport because we appreciated and fed of each other , if someone did something for the first time or something amazing everyone celebrated .. together! no bitching

I'm with you... these anonymous kids are W@NKERS!!

DJ

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 06:32 PM »
Mmmmmmm... impressive as always from young Cranmer.
Check out the poll on vitalbmx.com on "who would win a game of BMX between scotty, mark webb, tobias & friemuth" webby is killing those guys & in all honesty, has more tricks in his bag than ANYONE around.
It would have been real good to have seen Mark & Scotty go at it in Cologne but after the "bike lost by airline" scenario it didnt happen.... scotty had fun riding in the town tho  :LolLolLolLol:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 10:34 PM »
Mmmmmmm... impressive as always from young Cranmer.
Check out the poll on vitalbmx.com on "who would win a game of BMX between scotty, mark webb, tobias & friemuth" webby is killing those guys & in all honesty, has more tricks in his bag than ANYONE around.
It would have been real good to have seen Mark & Scotty go at it in Cologne but after the "bike lost by airline" scenario it didnt happen.... scotty had fun riding in the town tho  :LolLolLolLol:

I have to agree that Mark would be more fun to watch - I really appreciate Cranmer and his progression (every new vid of his is always amazing), but Webby has STYLE, and that counts for a lot in my book. He's somehow just more hardcore than everyone else.
Who got their bike "lost by airline".....?! Cranmer?!

DJ

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 06:48 PM »
Yeah Cranmer, it was genuinly lost which is fair enough. Everyone was looking forward to the "showdown" & when the bike turned up the day before everyone was hyped but he then claimed he had jet-lag (even though he'd been in germany for 3 days) & ended up not coming back to the contest site & he rode street in town. Shame.

That said, I dont mean to bag on Scotty, the kids has major skills & seems like a nice guy so........

bmxer4ever

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 11:09 PM »
Yeah Cranmer, it was genuinly lost which is fair enough. Everyone was looking forward to the "showdown" & when the bike turned up the day before everyone was hyped but he then claimed he had jet-lag (even though he'd been in germany for 3 days) & ended up not coming back to the contest site & he rode street in town. Shame.

That said, I dont mean to bag on Scotty, the kids has major skills & seems like a nice guy so........

When was this - last summer for the worlds? I'm so out of touch! Was that the comp that Webby broke his arm? Trying a flatspin 900 or something?
I'll need to make it over to that event - sounds great.

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 11:15 PM »

When was this - last summer for the worlds? I'm so out of touch! Was that the comp that Webby broke his arm? Trying a flatspin 900 or something?
I'll need to make it over to that event - sounds great.

yep,  the masters 07 in cologne  germany,   shame it never happened but the comp itself was amazing,

3 days of the best atmosphere and riding you will see,  try and make it this year, loads of us are going again,

you wont regret it :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

DJ

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 06:25 PM »
gary, as one time KoC street champion I reckon you should definately come to cologne, you can even help Geoff Catlow sort out fruit for flatlanders!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 06:30 PM »
gary, as one time KoC street champion I reckon you should definately come to cologne, you can even help Geoff Catlow sort out fruit for flatlanders!

Calm down - I only came 3rd! And Geoff's still involved - wow!

DJ

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 02:25 PM »
really? could've swore you won one year? 92? ah well...
no, geoff isnt "involved" the words best to describe it is "just let him sort the flatland, no-one else wants to"

teamsano

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 04:41 PM »
that pic of gary is about 2 seconds before i laughed the hardest i ever have in my ENTIRE LIFE!

fugazi anyone? :LolLolLolLol:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 04:53 PM »
that pic of gary is about 2 seconds before i laughed the hardest i ever have in my ENTIRE LIFE!

Wrong 360 Goags!
This was at the end of my 2nd run, not the one at the start of my aborted 1st run where I over rotated and bent my wheel in half! Did the same thing on this one though - should have just gone for broke and spun it harder into a 720 - damn!
Still have a great memory of footplanting that pagoda over the spine though - one of those do or die moves that worked out for a change!
Not so good the next time I tried it though....

bmxer4ever

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 04:57 PM »
The posts people have put on the cranmer vid are as unreal as the vid . These kids must be amazing on a bike to slag off Cranmer like that.

I just find these haters to be ridiculous. I guess that's the problem with allowing anonymous posts on a comment board like that. If they were so good, where are their vids?! Total losers.

teamsano

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 05:10 PM »

Wrong 360 Goags!
This was at the end of my 2nd run, not the one at the start of my aborted 1st run where I over rotated and bent my wheel in half! Did the same thing on this one though - should have just gone for broke and spun it harder into a 720 - damn!
Still have a great memory of footplanting that pagoda over the spine though - one of those do or die moves that worked out for a change!
Not so good the next time I tried it though....

au contrere monsieur!

watching someone fold two wheels in half in 20 minutes, then turn round and say-

'i've no spare wheels left, what am i gonna do for my flatland run?'

is a moment ill never forget. classic king of concrete 'enter all disciplines' patter. :daumenhoch:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 05:22 PM »
I think I ended up begging Davy leg to lend me his rear wheel! Wrecking wheels like that was always a nightmare back then as we were all so skint. One trip to King of Concrete could really bankrupt you! I think I still owe Pete Hawkins for a set of Haro Kneesavers after I cracked/snapped mine one year.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  short cranmer vid but worth it

gfxgfx
gfx gfx