gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 06:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  UNI TURBO SEAT WITH RAILS FOR GUTS.......NO SEAT POST
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: UNI TURBO SEAT WITH RAILS FOR GUTS.......NO SEAT POST  (Read 1020 times)

munners

UNI TURBO SEAT WITH RAILS FOR GUTS.......NO SEAT POST
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:14 AM »
Are these rare as i only ever thought the uni's came with a fixed seat post. Ive got one with the rails for seat guts!  ;)

wildwood1971

Re: UNI TURBO SEAT WITH RAILS FOR GUTS.......NO SEAT POST
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 11:35 AM »
Ive seen a few about over the years - would say there rarer than the set and post combo - after a mint blue one btw  :LolLolLolLol: would be surprised if they are worth more as you would loose the weight benefit of the seat and post combo - there are some Uni seat posts on the bay at the moment but there not big money - probobly as less popular product - give us a shout if your selling mate wouldnt mind 1st dibbs please

Is it defo a uni product as there where some copys made back in the day

munners

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 11:43 AM »
Ive seen a few about over the years - would say there rarer than the set and post combo - after a mint blue one btw  :LolLolLolLol: would be surprised if they are worth more as you would loose the weight benefit of the seat and post combo - there are some Uni seat posts on the bay at the moment but there not big money - probobly as less popular product - give us a shout if your selling mate wouldnt mind 1st dibbs please

I will check if its real.  ;)  Its blue by the way! ;)

wildwood1971

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 11:47 AM »

I will check if its real.  ;)  Its blue by the way! ;)

I will wait to hear from you - if its not real but a good copy - im still interested  :daumenhoch: Got any pics?

Paul

munners

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 12:02 PM »
I get some pics tonight.  ;)

ive got that white NOS uni too remember but its £50 posted mate cos thats what i paid for it! ;)

wildwood1971

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 12:29 PM »
I get some pics tonight.  ;)

ive got that white NOS uni too remember but its £50 posted mate cos thats what i paid for it! ;)

You tease   :LolLolLolLol:

munners

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 12:40 PM »
Not teasing i promise mate.  ;)

In my eyes this is a perfect example of people's different perspective on prices.

This white one i have is NOS and it is brilliant white - not yellowed over the years! There are fake kashi aeros on the bay going for £30 with 'aero' in gold up the side and white dominator seats going for just under £40. I would rather pay an extra £20 or £10 for mine all day long.

Uni's were top seats bitd! £50 is the going price for a NOS one IMO.

What would you be expecting to pay mate?

I promise i am not digging at you.  ;) I just want to know what you think (in todays BMX market) it is worth?

Cheers Nick  ;)

wildwood1971

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:01 PM »
I now your not digging dude- im just all spent out  - got to stop ebaying - to be fair i think your price is reasonable - maybe a little on the high side but as you say its tip top and not yellowed - i've paid various prices from £30 for a nos white one to £25 for one that needs a lot of work - i normally sell them at £25 for an good condition one so i don't think your that far off to be honest - just wish it was blue!!!!!

I might still have it off you though - as finding a blue one is like trying to find a fit lesbian!

munners

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 02:03 PM »

as finding a blue one is like trying to find a fit lesbian!

You aint been watching no good filth lately then! :LolLolLolLol:

wildwood1971

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09 PM »

No - all i can find is birds with too much plastic enhancement :LolLolLolLol: prefer the natural look  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 03:21 PM »

thems not lesbians..they just fook people for money....

fooking watching...sell one of your cranks sets and get a pair rouind for the evening. >:D

wildwood1971

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 03:46 PM »

thems not lesbians..they just fook people for money....

fooking watching...sell one of your cranks sets and get a pair rouind for the evening. >:D

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  UNI TURBO SEAT WITH RAILS FOR GUTS.......NO SEAT POST

gfxgfx
gfx gfx