gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 04:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Loadsa old skool pics... mostly ukbfa comps.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Loadsa old skool pics... mostly ukbfa comps.  (Read 3046 times)

rosscoe

Re: Loadsa old skool pics... mostly ukbfa comps.
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 07:14 PM »
cheers for sharing the photies dood. Bring back a bunch of memories....

Ramp Rat

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 07:21 PM »
sweet pics....Mike Canning went so high and so RAD, insane. Love the HUGE yellow q-pipe with stacks of vert on it, yeah, that invert is killer looking, with his toes on the lip. Great memories for sure. Thanks for sharing.

fletchy baby

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 07:59 PM »

how many people  had Space bars !!!!

TJ must a made a packet !!!!!!!!!!!!

as 4 the pics , well don't they just take u back !!

pj

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 08:12 PM »
top pics  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

teamsano

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 08:15 PM »
hat big pipe was the park in liverpool wasnt it? ive never seen any pics with those crazy ramps in the background! who was it doing the nothing air on the qrtr also?

DML

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 08:24 PM »
Top Pics and that yellow 1/4 pipe with mega vert looks wicked   :daumenhoch:

yoda

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 08:43 PM »
The nothing on the 1/4 looks a bit like Cannings style but kind of looks a bit thin for Mike????? cant think who else it could be though   :-\

rosscoe

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 10:17 PM »
cant see all the photos, but wasnt Lee Reynolds one of the only ones able to do nothings back then????...could it be him??

welsh denny

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 10:42 PM »
not gonna run my pc down going thru all those pics again (they are well good though) but if its the one i'm thinking of ( its also in his myspace pic album) it could be brian wills.

union

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 12:48 AM »
f@ck me,thats a great collection-F@ckin amazing.thanks alot.what is going on with the 2 guys on that thin 1/4 ?

macky

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 01:05 AM »
Great pics, Seems like yesterday when you see all those pics at once.
Your time and effort will certainly be appreciated on RAD.
I especially like the Simon Tabron pics (talk about progression), I'm guessing your from Liverpool? What happened to Tony Puddifer.

Thanks again.

Yeahh, i'm a Liverpool lad! haha!  I'm so glad everyone liked the pics, i've got a load more on old negatives that im trying to get developed! so hopfully i can get em on soon! Tony Puddifer is now a club Dj, and quite a good one im told!!

macky

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 01:19 AM »
hat big pipe was the park in liverpool wasnt it? ive never seen any pics with those crazy ramps in the background! who was it doing the nothing air on the qrtr also?

Yeah thats right, it was in Rathbone park, wavertree. It was huge, at least 15ft high!! Greg Guiotte came over and stayed at
Tony Puddifers, rode that park a bit, 10 ft airs out that pipe!! nothing airs and 540'd it!!!
That was Brian Wills doing the nothing air,  Alfreton, 1989! not long before he joined GT!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 09:01 AM »
The best bmx post i have saw/read on rad for a long time, jesus some of them pics brought up memories i aint had since BITD.
Isnt the early eighties starting to look ancient now  :-\, Fav pics are the back garden ones as up and down this country thats what we all were doing. I remember travelling 5 miles or so down to Seaton Carew youthy to ride their quater pipe with about ten other friends from my estate. Them pictures have just brought it all flooding back in technicolour  :smitten:.
Thanks Paul.

Gonna try and post some pics up soon 

lodge

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 04:53 PM »
f@ck me,thats a great collection-F@ckin amazing.thanks alot.what is going on with the 2 guys on that thin 1/4 ?

If its the pic with the Raleigh riders its jason lunn and paul zak, if i remember correctly paul did a kick turn while jason did an air and landed close to the edge, the pic sure makes it look like there was gonna be carnage.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Loadsa old skool pics... mostly ukbfa comps.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx