gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 04:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the cheeky buggers!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the cheeky buggers!!!!  (Read 706 times)

dibly

the cheeky buggers!!!!
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:42 PM »
so anoyed! got pulled by some glockenspiely police guy tonight for riding street after he said were are my lights and stuff he asked me how old i was it turns out i was 2 years older than him, but when he said why was i messing around on a kids bike at my age got me well anoyed!!! He told me i had to sort myself out cheeky bastard! has this happend to anyone else?   :tickedoff:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 09:46 PM by dibly »

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: the cheeky buggers!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 10:16 PM »
Have been told I couldn't ride on the pavement with my eldest going to school in the morning, he was allowed OK. This was at a time when we were not allowed to lock bikes in the playground because of attempted thefts (School now has a new bikeshed).
Same copper went to say something as I came out of the school sitting on the seat pushing myself along, went in the road and he just watched as I rode off 1 handed wheeling my sons bike along, blocking the road:Aresehole:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:28 PM »
Should have told his he was entitiled to an opion but that doesn't make him right and in your opinion he's a twat but that might not make you right  :LolLolLolLol:.

What an  :Aresehole: and the police wonder why people have no respect for them; what a w4nker  :knuppel2:.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

easyroller

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 10:37 PM »
Hahaha, somebody was on a power trip!!!!   I actually work as a security guard at nights uni by day and of course as a rider I let everyone do what they want! but then in Norway (where I live) pretty much anything goes:  I was grinding up the local bank ledges and grinding to attempted tailwhip out nearly chuckin my bike out into the traffic every time the coppers just sat in their rig and looked on in amusement. I love living in hippie scandanavia its rad!! I actually remember reading or hearing back in the day about someone giving eddie fiola shit about riding a kids bike and then when he was finished riding he stuffed his bike in the back seat of his porshe cabriolet and drove off, reckon he had a good chuckle. Maybe this is an urban legend can anyone on here confirm this story by the way?

jonpaul11

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 10:40 PM »
this is the sort of tale that really does get my back up...

what can't they do some real work, prevent crime, be in the right place at the right time rather than petty stuff like 'where's your lights, get off the path'

mofo's

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 10:47 PM »
i got told once to give me son his bike back lol
or is it ure bike
told copper hes 4 and not ready for this bike yet lol
but yes unless its rd tax or no insurance there not bothered
about other stuff just a easy nick

dibly

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 11:30 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

i thought of so many good things to say to him when he'd gone but im just not fast enough in situations like that, he was one of them coppers on a bike i was just looking at his claud butler thinking i should get a chase off him that would rock i could have gone balls out  :police: lol

5 mins later some of his mates rode past just to check us out just coz i wear a hoody doesnt make me a nob he should go check all the fred perry strippy jumper saxo drivin chavs out at the shops round the corner doing spins to impress the schoolies  :tickedoff:

my mate was ready to hit him but iv havent bin asked for years how old i am by a copper well took me back to my youth and i was on my old school too

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the cheeky buggers!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx