gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 04:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Help with finding the Kellogs ????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with finding the Kellogs ????  (Read 678 times)

tommyshearing

Help with finding the Kellogs ????
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:15 AM »
Hi I've seen a few short clips from the Kellogs posted on youtube, I was wondering if anyone has both years or either of the years which they have copied from VHS to DVD.  I think it was in 85 and 86, but it might have been 84 and 85, can anyone confirm????

I did have the entire competitions from both years on Video althougth the tapes were thrown away when the Betamax packed up around 1990!!!!!

I'd love to see Eddie Fiola on his all yellow GT Pro Performer ripping it up again.

Thanks Tom

livfe

Re: Help with finding the Kellogs ????
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 01:00 AM »
Hi I have a VHS somewhere of BOTH kellogs with every episode  :D

i am looking for it in the next days ! I was on it with eddie fiola  :LolLolLolLol:

Longun

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 05:33 PM »
I'd love to see Eddie Fiola on his all yellow GT Pro Performer ripping it up again.

What, this one

tommyshearing

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 09:25 PM »
livfe do you have video to dvd copier, as I'd love to see that again, obviously I'll happly compensate you any costs involved.

Thanks Tom

paul clarkson

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 06:02 PM »
likewise if anyone has these on dvd i would like to buy them. i have 85 on video if anyone can do anything with it?

dodgydave

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 06:20 PM »
sure i got them on dvd ..along with bmx beat series ..il try and root them out ..

tommyshearing

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 12:19 AM »
Dodgy Dave, don't suppose you have any more video from back in day for other events I'd love to see them all in full, instead of just random  2 minutes snippets on youtube.  If you could burn them off for me how much do want to copy them, to make it worth your while.

dodgydave

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 12:46 AM »
you got pm tom ..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Help with finding the Kellogs ????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx