gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need pulling back in,
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I need pulling back in,  (Read 738 times)

zed4130

I need pulling back in,
« on: January 07, 2008, 11:17 AM »
OK its the winter, ive not been on any of my bikes since cin, as no time, and sadly doc says ive got bad arthrites in my right ancle and lower back, (bl##dy old injuries bite back ) no money to buy bike bits, for me its all about riding and sadly i cant do that at the mo, so what shall i do, ive got a few other projects , my bomber project, i found it in a tree  ;) i had one bitd, my mates curtis, he keeps me busy, and 2 old racing bikes, But i dont have much time for these at the mo, so any ideas  :daumenhoch: get me back on track, or on a track would be good  :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

Re: I need pulling back in,
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 12:58 PM »
get on yer fooking bike and ride....

if not, get yer crayons out and do us another CIN City.  :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 01:37 PM »
thanks trev  ::)  i got the robbo in the house earlyer, for a little polish up,  ;) im getting there,  :daumenhoch:

zed4130

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 02:29 PM »
this could happen to anyone,   :LolLolLolLol:  too much time indoors   :crazy2:  and no trev i didnt use the 10 secs on the camera, coral took it  ;)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 02:39 PM »

bollox i was just gunna say that ;)

did trev ever feature in cincity zed?

priv

zed4130

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 02:43 PM »

bollox i was just gunna say that ;)

did trev ever feature in cincity zed?

priv

have you forgoten ady  ::) yeah trev did , i think a couple of times,  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 02:55 PM »
you gotta stick with it Paul!  the Robbo's looking good though!  liking the feather duster.........very you  ;)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 02:55 PM »
i've forgoten who turned up & when{so get drawing} and all my copies are in my locker at work.

priv

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 03:49 PM »
Paul, we need a new cin post, Im sure that feather duster and Trev must give you some ideas >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

darkersomeday

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 03:59 PM »
OK its the winter, ive not been on any of my bikes since cin, as no time, and sadly doc says ive got bad arthrites in my right ancle and lower back, (bl##dy old injuries bite back ) no money to buy bike bits, for me its all about riding and sadly i cant do that at the mo, so what shall i do, ive got a few other projects , my bomber project, i found it in a tree  ;) i had one bitd, my mates curtis, he keeps me busy, and 2 old racing bikes, But i dont have much time for these at the mo, so any ideas  :daumenhoch: get me back on track, or on a track would be good  :LolLolLolLol:

you really need to sell me your kona dude ;)

magna13

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 04:05 PM »
i think what you should do zed is sell that nice robbo to me...  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)...

pm me if you do lol

Broggie

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 05:46 PM »
I think you should wait for better weather, bloody arthritis always seems worse in cold, or damp weather, and that makes you feel down...Fook the arthritis, have some beer and wait for better days...THEY WILL COME!!!
In the meantime try not to worry, winters always a bad time for moods.

Ray.

zed4130

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 05:57 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: so get drawing then  ;) joe the one bike i will never sell is my kialuea ,funny a freind was trying to buy it off of me on sunday , but he knows better  ;) i defo need more riding, my doc says in seizing up from lack of riding, i think he means bike riding  :LolLolLolLol: winter is bad i know , ive still got the robbo in the dinning room, you know ill get the look when angie gets in  ::) zak keep ya hands off of my robbo  :) its all i have left  ;),  so basically cin city and plenty of riding  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 06:00 PM »
i saw the film Sin City last night on TV and it was well wierd!  i enjoyed it though....oh and so did Mrs Pickle...nice face!  ;)

zed4130

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 06:08 PM »
i saw the film Sin City last night on TV and it was well wierd!  i enjoyed it though....oh and so did Mrs Pickle...nice face!  ;)

that she has rob  ;) i wanted to watch that , but angie wanted to watch gladiator  :tickedoff: only seen it hundred times, and got it on dvd  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I need pulling back in,

gfxgfx
gfx gfx