gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing  (Read 6701 times)

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
Re: repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 12:11 PM »
jb31......Why the 'digs' at HELIX ? I have no probs with the stuff they produce, it's top quality at good prices...., and Greg is a Stand Up guy, no messin ! He sells his stuff as repro's.............. no issues.....

and YES !!!! Heath McAffy !! what an  :Aresehole:  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

............OH, and I'll take 2 pairs of the copy Hutch Grips please.......!!!   ;) :)  
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 12:20 PM »
I don't really care about the fake or not fake debate, you pays your money you takes your chance, your choice ultimately.

I've just got a feeling jb31 isn't who he says he is as other members have mentioned.

Oh well, I can't be bothered anymore so I'll leave you to it fellas.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

well wtf are you posting here then? :idiot2:

Because I think you're a c0ck and a wind up merchant mate and we can do without it! I've had a look at some of your other posts and they're all the same, intent on getting a rise out of someone - sad really!

e.g. http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=51867.0

:daumenhoch:

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 12:21 PM »
  :buck2:

jb31

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 12:22 PM »
 :wtf:   what  wind
I don't really care about the fake or not fake debate, you pays your money you takes your chance, your choice ultimately.

I've just got a feeling jb31 isn't who he says he is as other members have mentioned.

Oh well, I can't be bothered anymore so I'll leave you to it fellas.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

well wtf are you posting here then? :idiot2:

Because I think you're a c0ck and a wind up merchant mate and we can do without it! I've had a look at some of your other posts and they're all the same, intent on getting a rise out of someone - sad really!

e.g. http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=51867.0

:daumenhoch:

WIND up? i was laffin because you couldnt see what he wanted it was in yellow highlights,GET A LIFE BELLEND  :Aresehole:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:24 PM by jb31 »

jb31

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 12:24 PM »
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DO DU DO DU DU DU ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 12:25 PM »
Just go away little boy  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2008, 12:27 PM »
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DO DU DO DU DU DU ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

YEAH, SOMEBODY CRUCIFY THIS  :Aresehole: !!

MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

jb31

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 12:29 PM »
FLATCAP LET ME EXPLLAIN SOMTHING ,ITS YOU WHO SAID THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE ENVOLVED IN THIS DEBAIT!!WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ,YOU HAVE TURNED IT INTO A FARCE,LET ME EXPLAIN SOMTHING TO YOU ABOUT REROS ,CLONES,FAKES ETC ,YOU SOULD UNDERSTAND THIS: IF YOU WERE IN THE ARMY AND CAME OUT IF YOU TOLD EVERYBODY YOU WERE IN THE SAS AND WORE THE TSHIRT DOESNT MAKE YOU REAL SAS JUST A FAKE  :Aresehole:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2008, 12:32 PM »
FLATCAP LET ME EXPLLAIN SOMTHING ,ITS YOU WHO SAID THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE ENVOLVED IN THIS DEBAIT!!WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ,YOU HAVE TURNED IT INTO A FARCE,LET ME EXPLAIN SOMTHING TO YOU ABOUT REROS ,CLONES,FAKES ETC ,YOU SOULD UNDERSTAND THIS: IF YOU WERE IN THE ARMY AND CAME OUT IF YOU TOLD EVERYBODY YOU WERE IN THE SAS AND WORE THE TSHIRT DOESNT MAKE YOU REAL SAS JUST A FAKE  :Aresehole:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

jb31

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2008, 12:34 PM »
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DO DU DO DU DU DU ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 12:34 PM »
i've got you down as either greame or subwax, the condecending tone makes me think greame, but the dubble posting is a subby trait. Either way, the soloution to being on the outside looking in is to come in and join in and act normal and bury the hatchet(not in anybody's head mind you). If you have been collecting for ages then let's see some stuff, after all that's why we are here fella.
ding dong

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 12:36 PM »
i've got you down as either greame or subwax, the condecending tone makes me think greame, but the dubble posting is a subby trait. Either way, the soloution to being on the outside looking in is to come in and join in and act normal and bury the hatchet(not in anybody's head mind you). If you have been collecting for ages then let's see some stuff, after all that's why we are here fella.

whichever, they can't spell to save their maggoty @rse !  :LolLolLolLol:

Concerning Repro stuff, I would be happy to buy a pair of 'copy' Hutch Grips, afterall, you gotta be on drooogs to pay $500 for the OG's surely......!! more money than sense if ya ask me....this hobby has gone a bit nutty in some respect,...too many wannabee's paying stupid prices, just to claim bit of respect ! madness !!  :crazy2:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 12:37 PM »
Right heres the deal
stop it or i will stop it permanently
i have had enough of agressive bullshite and people jumping into arguments feet first ,cos its an internet site and i wony get punched in the face as i would in a pub

heres the warning

play nice or dont play at all

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 12:37 PM »

whoever you are, you need to wind your neck back in....you seem very confident and extremely well informed to me seeing as you are new and only have about 40 posts under your belt...

keep digging kiddo.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 12:38 PM »
Have you dropped these jb31, mommy will be home soon  :(

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 12:38 PM »
this thread sucks  :D :D :D !! ...I'm off to change my Avatar !!  :LolLolLolLol:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

jb31

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 12:39 PM »
^^^^^^WELL SAID THAT MAN I WAS HOPING A MODERATOR WOULD PUT A STOP TO THIS PICKING ON ME JUST BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH FAKES,AND I AM NOT SUBWAX,GRAEME,MARK OR TUNNEL...........................LAST TIME MY NAME IS EARL,JOHN H. EARL.

munners

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2008, 12:40 PM »

You are a fookin nutter mate! ;)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2008, 12:41 PM »
Right heres the deal
stop it or i will stop it permanently
i have had enough of agressive bullshite and people jumping into arguments feet first ,cos its an internet site and i wony get punched in the face as i would in a pub

heres the warning

play nice or dont play at all

to which part rich, the fact that the thread is started as a wind up, or the fact that people then get wound up. Seems a bit oaks from acorns to me.
ding dong

kirk

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2008, 12:42 PM »
OK who remembers the Revcore or was it TNT pedals thread on VBMX around seven or eight years ago.

And would you belive the same wind up works again :2funny:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2008, 12:50 PM »
well this is snide, but i quite like it?

what say you jb31?

jb31

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2008, 12:53 PM »
NO I DONT LIKEIT,LOOKS SHITE WHAT IS IT?

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2008, 12:55 PM »
dunno? its starsky and hutchs car isnt it?

or is it?

kirk

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2008, 12:55 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

The Advert read...... 1976 Ford Gran Torino Starsky and HUTCH rep, one carefull owner, looking for new home with someone of no idea of subject. $26000 ono.

How many MK3 cortinas drove around in the 70`s with that paint job, bringa back memories :)

dodgydave

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2008, 12:59 PM »
well this is snide, but i quite like it?

what say you jb31?

lmao ...wtf is that ...is the original gt ?????

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing

gfxgfx
gfx gfx