gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing  (Read 6702 times)

munners

Re: repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 09:49 AM »
You are sooooooooo Mark!

Even the way you write on here and use the same faces (whatever the fook they are called!)

I know you IP address is apparently different but that means jack shite.

Wind up merchant. Cant believe i am even wasting my time writing this.

jb31

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 09:56 AM »
 :wtf:    MY NAME IS EARL ..............................JOHN EARL . IS THIS ANOTHER OF YOUR WIND UPS ON THIS SITE????????

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 09:58 AM »
HEATH WANTS A KICK IN THE C*NT! YOU MUST HAVE SOME AMOEBIC ASS SLUDGE FOR A BRAIN TO DEFEND THAT C*CKSUCKIN MUTHAfookA!

Come on.....say what's on your mind....don't sit on the fence!

Daz.  ;D
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 10:00 AM »
MY NAME IS EARL  :LolLolLolLol:  FOOK OFF  :LolLolLolLol: :2funny:

Paul :Great_Britain:

munners

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 10:03 AM »
:wtf:    MY NAME IS EARL ..............................JOHN EARL . IS THIS ANOTHER OF YOUR WIND UPS ON THIS SITE????????

I thought it was Earl John a minute ago!  :LolLolLolLol:  You sure you aint Earlton John.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 10:10 AM »
Y-A-W-N  :idiot2:

Earl...John...John....Earl...whatever your fooking name is just go away and leave us in peace!

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

jb31

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 10:22 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^ look here i am sorry if we have a different opinion thats life some people like fakes I DONT! NOW YOU LEAVE ME ALONE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU!!!! NOW GO PLAY WITH YOUR PISTOL  ::)   :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:  ::)

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 10:28 AM »
Is this still the For sale section ?

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 10:43 AM »
Take a deep breath  :LolLolLolLol:

http://www.helixbmx.com/stems.htm

:-X Paul :Great_Britain:

jb31

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 11:00 AM »
and whats wrong with them they are clearly marked HELIX  :daumenhoch:     not some TANGE WITH THE TANGE TAKEN OFF AND HUTCH WROTE ON THEM WITH WHITE MARKER,THERE IS A GREAT DIFFERENCE  ::)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 11:02 AM »
  :daumenhoch:     I WANT SOME TANGE WITH THE TANGE TAKEN OFF AND HUTCH WROTE ON THEM,  ::)

:shocked:  :LolLolLolLol:

jb31

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 11:05 AM »
AND THIS IS WRONG http://www.helixbmx.com/pedals.htm I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE FLOGING THESE AS NOS

snav69

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 11:08 AM »
I wanna see all your original stuff  ??? Its it all kept in a Tunnel  ::)  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

:coolsmiley:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 11:10 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^ look here i am sorry if we have a different opinion thats life some people like fakes I DONT! NOW YOU LEAVE ME ALONE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU!!!! NOW GO PLAY WITH YOUR PISTOL  ::)   :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:  ::)

I bet you wear a FAKE Burberry baseball cap though!  :idiot2:

jb31

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 11:16 AM »
 :wtf: tunnell?what are you doods smoking ill have some of whatever it is!!
lesson of the day :what is good. and what is bad.

good  :daumenhoch:   http://www.bergdesign.net/uni_seats.htm

BAD : http://www.helixbmx.com/pedals.htm  >:(

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 11:41 AM »
Hey guys what is the point in all these little digs at one another. I thought the whole point of this site was to be a community and help one another out. Petty snipes and character assinations just get peoples backs up and stop new people joining, if they just see people fighting all the time.

I am fairly new to this site and so far have enjoyed it. I feel I have started to make some real new friends and value there advice and opinions greatly. However, of late it has started to put me off with all the shit throwing. Lets just say everybody has an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But that doesn't give you the right to slag people off for their's.

Fake product will always be fake product, it has always been around and will always be around. Some people accept it, some dont. Some are happy to use it as an alternative, some aren't. It just a fact of life. If people sell it on as genuine then that is wrong, and we name and shame. It's down to us as individuals to determine for ourselves if we are being conned or not. If in doubt, dont buy it. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

We will never stop this stuff being made, but we can do something about it. If you dont agree, dont buy. If they have no one to sell too they wont make it, will they.

:rant: Come on guys lets keep this a community not make it a battlefield

jb31

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 11:47 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^WELL SAID THAT MAN ,i was seriously thinking what have i joined up to this site for ,seemed the majority of memebers where "tards",it is refreshing to see that is not the case,not all the members are  :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 11:54 AM »
roll on the summer.
o ye and kuwa i agree  :daumenhoch:

dodgydave

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 11:55 AM »
I wanna see all your original stuff  ??? Its it all kept in a Tunnel  ::)  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

:coolsmiley:

llf..

munners

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 11:59 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^WELL SAID THAT MAN ,i was seriously thinking what have i joined up to this site for ,seemed the majority of memebers where "tards",it is refreshing to see that is not the case,not all the members are  :daumenhoch:

Mate,

If you read through all of you posts they are just about winding people up. Go look in the mirror and have a word with yourself. Slap yourself up a bit and then come back and start talking to people on here with a bit of respect.

We dont want a fight or bitch. We just want to talk bmx but you havent yet.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2008, 12:00 PM »
Hey guys what is the point in all these little digs at one another. I thought the whole point of this site was to be a community and help one another out. Petty snipes and character assinations just get peoples backs up and stop new people joining, if they just see people fighting all the time.

I am fairly new to this site and so far have enjoyed it. I feel I have started to make some real new friends and value there advice and opinions greatly. However, of late it has started to put me off with all the shit throwing. Lets just say everybody has an opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But that doesn't give you the right to slag people off for their's.

Fake product will always be fake product, it has always been around and will always be around. Some people accept it, some dont. Some are happy to use it as an alternative, some aren't. It just a fact of life. If people sell it on as genuine then that is wrong, and we name and shame. It's down to us as individuals to determine for ourselves if we are being conned or not. If in doubt, dont buy it. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

We will never stop this stuff being made, but we can do something about it. If you dont agree, dont buy. If they have no one to sell too they wont make it, will they.

:rant: Come on guys lets keep this a community not make it a battlefield

HEATH'S STILL A C*NT THO ;)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 12:01 PM »
I don't really care about the fake or not fake debate, you pays your money you takes your chance, your choice ultimately.

I've just got a feeling jb31 isn't who he says he is as other members have mentioned.

Oh well, I can't be bothered anymore so I'll leave you to it fellas.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2008, 12:04 PM »
 :wtf: This is a joke thread right ??, come on lighten up. This has been a funny thread to post on and i dont believe for one min anyone has taken it seriously  :-\. The British sense of humor is still alive in RADBMX and if you read through the posts on this thread its all a bit tongue an cheek. I think the main problem at the min is ppl over-reacting to some posts, there are nearly 4000 members on here and to believe the site with always be one harmonious soup,  well that aint gonna happen.
But seeing the funny side to things is what us Brits are all about, so all together

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DO DU DO DU DU DU ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE  ;)

I need to get out more  :-\

jb31

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 12:06 PM »

Mate,

If you read through all of you posts they are just about winding people up. Go look in the mirror and have a word with yourself. Slap yourself up a bit and then come back and start talking to people on here with a bit of respect.

We dont want a fight or bitch. We just want to talk bmx but you havent yet.

sorry and heres me thinking i was talking about bmx grips and the copying/repro of them  how foolish of me  :-[

jb31

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09 PM »
I don't really care about the fake or not fake debate, you pays your money you takes your chance, your choice ultimately.

I've just got a feeling jb31 isn't who he says he is as other members have mentioned.

Oh well, I can't be bothered anymore so I'll leave you to it fellas.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

well wtf are you posting here then? :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  repro hutch grips in black no diff from the real thing

gfxgfx
gfx gfx