gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 05:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  mongoose mongoose mongose
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mongoose mongoose mongose  (Read 923 times)

insideoutland

mongoose mongoose mongose
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:42 PM »
looking for as much info on mongoose . eric Rupe / pro class / californian / expert. between 83 - 87
> spec / colours / measurements
> catalogs. scans. photos
> info. info .info :D

thanks guys phil   :daumenhoch:

insideoutland

Re: mongoose mongoose mongose
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 07:56 PM »
what years did theses decals go in?? il put them a/b
a/

b/

cheers lads

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 08:08 PM »
86-88 Why such the interest  ;)

insideoutland

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 08:22 PM »
is the a/ the 88 :-\ the frame in photo b is sold as 85?
 iv just finished an expert 83., and was now going to do sumin like a> ta or hutch.. but the way the prices are iv des im going to stick with mongoose.

my plans are to try and put the whole range togethere... starting with ......expert 83 up to 87
                                                                                                                      californian 83 up
                                                                                                                      pro class .what ever i can get :(
                                                                                                                      eric Rupe

this is why i was after the info.. colours decals etc :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 08:46 PM »
is the a/ the 88 :-\ the frame in photo b is sold as 85?
 iv just finished an expert 83., and was now going to do sumin like a> ta or hutch.. but the way the prices are iv des im going to stick with mongoose.

my plans are to try and put the whole range togethere... starting with ......expert 83 up to 87
                                                                                                                      californian 83 up
                                                                                                                      pro class .what ever i can get :(
                                                                                                                      eric Rupe

this is why i was after the info.. colours decals etc :daumenhoch:

Defo m8 the first bike is an 86 Expert and the second is a 88 Expert. Cali and pro class are 82-84 and the rupe was late 85-86 some people on here would'nt class anything after 85 as old school so you probs best of looking for Expert, Cali, Pro Class, 82-85 but even the pro class won't be cheap if you can find one :daumenhoch:

insideoutland

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 09:15 PM »
cheers dude  :daumenhoch: i know what you mean bout the old school date thing. i just like the doin up of old bikes and the look of bmx. if you start adding rules to your hobby it starts sending you :D i dont think people can make there minds up on the subject and it will be a topic forever. :-X

did they do a catalog for us mongoose 84-85 85/86.. not ammaco

theres got to be a pro class out there somewere  ::)

cheers phil

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  mongoose mongoose mongose

gfxgfx
gfx gfx