gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975641 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 06:59 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  as promised.... the rom section from 'one way ticket' ...........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: as promised.... the rom section from 'one way ticket' ...........  (Read 3998 times)

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: as promised.... the rom section from 'one way ticket' ...........
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 10:50 PM »
nope never liked her boyfriend as was his wrong doins so i heard
still see sean and the lads who replaced julie and juian
every now and again

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 10:52 PM »
Yeah, I heard all about that.  And her fcuking loser boyfriend.  Sorry if he's a mate of yours or owt....... but he is/was a prick in my opinion....

Dan,  apparently Appy Stu is exactly the same.....

rob, i'm intreaged now, i gotta find out who he is ;D
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55 PM »
Hehehe...... brilliant rider Dan, absolutely fantastic street/mini rider.  But he turned into a proper Kevin the Teenager aged about 22!!!

He walks past Trigg in the street now and doesn't even acknowledge him.  He blanked me the last time I saw him......  He has a short memory.  I drove him everywhere when he was a kid and held his hand when he was hurt and blubbing.

No respect mate.

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 10:58 PM »
rob that last bit made me chuckle held his hand whilst he blubberd   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 11:01 PM »
And I'm not exaggerating.  He has no pain threshold at all and just falls to bits. Well, the last time I saw him he was like that anyway   ;D

Flaz

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 12:24 AM »
1st class  :4_17_5:

welsh denny

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 10:53 PM »
i remember going to london for the urban games back in 2000. as we were staying at friends family place in dagenham.we went to rom to meet trigger and all , rode rom on the friday, went out in the evening to trigs local, got punched by justin ashby (former pro skater)- he punched all of us as we were welsh - think they had to phone andy peerless to come and take him away. all sorts of malarky on the subway with trig , stu etc managing to open the doors while we were travelling, met up with mike cameron for few drinks in clapham, back to trigs local, last bus to dagenham and back again for the sunday at urban games. trigger was a local in newport for a while as he met his wife there in tj's niteclub, so he was always popping up. wingham also went out with a friend of mine from cwmbran so he used to be up all the time too riding newport and seeing jo. good times and fond memories and also plenty of footage from said sessions. incl some footage i've shot at rom over the years ( late 90's/ 2000).

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  as promised.... the rom section from 'one way ticket' ...........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx