gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 01:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly  (Read 373 times)

virtualmeuk

BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly
« on: January 03, 2008, 10:48 PM »
Hi All,

Somone on here was scanning BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly. I was in 1 or both of them BITD for winning a cuople of competitions and would be keen to get or buy a copy of any pdf's that are availible to see if i can find me.
If anyone has or knows where i can get them from either buy or download i would appreciate it.

Heres hoping

series.1.rs.turbo

Re: BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:03 AM »
I have a big pile of action bikes in my mums attic, do you know what issues you are in ??? :daumenhoch:

virtualmeuk

Re: BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:21 AM »
Thats my problem...... i cant remember and my mum threw all my old mags out a few months ago before i got back into BMX again :'(

She is meant to be checking to see if she has any info on when i was in them.

All i can remember was that i won a load of 'YES' clothing in one of them and a firebird freestyler GL frame and forks.

So my best guess would be to look at the front covers on them both and see (hope) they mention them on the covers. Then it would just be check the next few months from then to see the winners.

I am sure that there is a picture of me on the left hand page top 1/4 outside our local library. I cant remember which items i won and as for the other one i am not sure. Would be good to get the ones with the competitions in as well as the ones with the results in them.

As for actual dates i cant remember.

Thanks for replying

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMX Action Bike and BMX Bi-Weekly

gfxgfx
gfx gfx