gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 06:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2007  |  BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off  (Read 26582 times)

Offline danny silverstreak

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Final round for Bike of the Year 2007
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 10:19 PM »
pro star all the way for me - that is a hell of a bike - MINTOS GALINTOS  :4_17_5:

subversion

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 10:29 PM »
Great bikes. Pro star is incredible. Almost too good. That's why I went for the Ruffel burner. Just sums up the era in the UK for me. Thanks to whoever gave my Falcon Pro a vote other than mine. Might have to bring a 'big gun' out next year. :daumenhoch:

That was me dude :daumenhoch: started life on a FP so had to be done ;)

bmx xxx

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 12:22 AM »
just done my vote, tried to vote for myself, silly me didnt get through :knuppel2:
good luck to the finalists :daumenhoch:

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 10:13 AM »
wow!!! that was difficult but there was one that stood out from all the rest so that got my vote ;) the bar keeps on getting raised every year,well done to all those that entered :daumenhoch:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 02:02 PM »
Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smittenMarkj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten::Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:Markj s HUTCH :smitten:

I quite like this one  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 02:21 PM »
none of the three i voted for got to the final......but out of all of em i had to pick that Condor!  :smitten:

pagey

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 03:01 PM »
Nice work! Love the Radical Rick stuff!

big burner

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 07:27 PM »
Mine is in :)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 08:16 PM »
wow!!! that was difficult but there was one that stood out from all the rest so that got my vote ;) the bar keeps on getting raised every year,well done to all those that entered :daumenhoch:

Thanks m8  :LolLolLolLol:

rad dad

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 08:32 PM »
Holy Hell that was hard

Respect to everyone who entered and took the time to build all these amazing bikes  :daumenhoch:

I couldnt pick an overall best build as in my opinion it came down to 2 or 3 so i based my final vote on the whole package, the bike the presentation and the photography.

Good luck to all  :4_17_5:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 11:37 PM »
ALL 3 OF THE BIKES I VOTED FOR MADE THE FINAL.. 8) (I must have good taste...  :2funny:)

VOTED.  :Great_Britain:

danlightening

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 02:14 PM »
Great bikes. Pro star is incredible. Almost too good. That's why I went for the Ruffel burner. Just sums up the era in the UK for me. Thanks to whoever gave my Falcon Pro a vote other than mine. Might have to bring a 'big gun' out next year. :daumenhoch:

That was me dude :daumenhoch: started life on a FP so had to be done ;)
[/quote

Thanks very much. I think it is important to recognise the less high profile bikes as thats what most kids were riding bintd unless your parents were filthy rich or you were good enough to be sponsored :coolsmiley:

matt

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 02:28 PM »
none of my top 3 made the final, jimmy got my vote, my god i voted for a burner, but with all the work that has gone into that build you deserve to win imho  well to all   :daumenhoch:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 02:57 PM »
bloody hell owen i've just trawled through the whole of the original BOTY thread and then i notice you've put the final list up :tickedoff: :4_17_5:

none of my 1st choices went through,but well done to everyone who took part,i'm in awe of all of you for the time and effort put in.

priv

othomas2

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2007, 03:22 PM »
Sorry priv.. the idea was to stop people doing that... I knew there would be one or two who would still lol...

It should be put in the top post I think... not my forum though. ;)

O

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 08:41 AM »
Pics in first post now...

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 01:58 PM »
none of my top 3 made the final, jimmy got my vote, my god i voted for a burner, but with all the work that has gone into that build you deserve to win imho  well to all   :daumenhoch:

Thanks m8, very kind words  :) :) :)

If anyone else would like to vote for my bike then please don't be shy, its only a Burner :LolLolLolLol:

And the voting is a secret  ;) ;D

The Burner King

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 04:12 PM »
Yes vote Jimmy's Bike everyone   :LolLolLolLol:

Thats if you haven't been PM'd already  ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:15 PM by The Burner King »

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 05:37 PM »
Yes vote Jimmy's Bike everyone   :LolLolLolLol:

Thats if you haven't been PM'd already  ;)

:-*

Sorry julian i forgot you are

"the burner king" on rad and not the one PMing everyone.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:41 PM by jimmyp »

The Burner King

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 06:05 PM »
Yes i know who i am thanks Jimmy, and like i said i'm not the one Pming everyone with a pulse to vote for me. :)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 06:06 PM »
Yes i know who i am thanks Jimmy, and like i said i'm not the one Pming everyone with a pulse to vote for me. :)

Neither did i in the first round but i still beat you bike by 1 vote :LolLolLolLol:

The Burner King

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 06:34 PM »

Neither did i in the first round but i still beat you bike by 1 vote :LolLolLolLol:

Shame you couldn't have done that in the final round as well then eh jimmy - give the other finalists an honest chance, instead of asking people you dont even know to vote for you via PM on other forums.

I'm sure you'll beat me in the final by a lot more than 1 vote  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 06:41 PM »

Shame you couldn't have done that in the final round as well then eh jimmy - give the other finalists an honest chance, instead of asking people you dont even know to vote for you via PM on other forums.

I'm sure you'll beat me in the final by a lot more than 1 vote  :LolLolLolLol:

Julian i have i done somthing to offend you, why are you all of a sudden trying to diss me for no reason. What i do and who i ask to vote on my bike has got fook all to do with you m8. People have asked me to vote for there bike and i have asked people to vote for my bike. I have only asked people i know and who have made nice comments on the bike,  :wtf:  IS YOUR PROBLEM :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The Burner King

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 06:52 PM »
That isn't strictly true though, some of the people you have contacted who you don't know, haven't made comments about your bike.

Look matey, if you are so desperate to win you have to go to these lengths thats up to you.

As for contacting people via PM who you don't know asking to vote for your bike on a Burner forum i'm a Mod ain't right IMO, when you know i'm in the final as well, and its not fair on the 6 other finalists either.

Didn't you do this on on another OS comp recently as well, asking people to vote for you from this and other forums, when there were other people on this forum who were in the same comp.

Its called rigging.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:58 PM by The Burner King »

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 06:54 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: ffs here we go "radpads at dawn!!" let the fight begin , i smell a rat  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:58 PM by pkradman »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2007  |  BOTY 2007 - Final Vote Off

gfxgfx
gfx gfx