gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How Do I Get Out ??????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How Do I Get Out ??????  (Read 405 times)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
How Do I Get Out ??????
« on: December 20, 2007, 05:05 PM »
Of paying inport tax on a bike from the USA,£162 :knuppel2: :tickedoff:

i KNOW THIS HAS HAPPEND TO A FEW PEOPLE ON HERE JUST WONDERING HOW I CAN GET OUT OF PAYING IT OR GET A REFUND, THANKS DUDES

SHiT CAPPS ON :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

Re: How Do I Get Out ??????
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:06 PM »
get the person sending you it to mark it as a gift and stick a christmas card on it for good measure.  :daumenhoch:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:07 PM »
send it back  :LolLolLolLol: sorry dude ,no way out :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 06:50 PM »
You can pay it and then appeal to HMRC IF you have genuinely paid too much or ask Parcelfarce to send reassess it based on real costs.  Don't forget that they will add the cost of shipping to the value of the item too and they reply on the knobheads at Parcelfarce to calculate the value so more often than not if it's US Dollars they treat that as pounds and over charge  :knuppel2:.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 07:01 PM »
yep your screwed i think,the gift trick dont work anymore,i was told if its more than i think £38 in value then you have to pay it  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:
i do alright cos where i work import from the states and as long as i dont take the p*** and do it too much they will put my stuff i just got from the states in with our orders when they send it to us in the good old sunny uk,cooooooool or wot,i get to pay just the us shipping cost and then no import  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:

muddstud

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 07:02 PM »
I been dry bmd 3 times in 2 month and the last 2 items got delivered no charge is it just look of the draw this sums my feelings up when you go collect at customs point and they smile whilst pulling your pants down as you hand over evem more wonga for your bits        :2gunsfiring_v1: :police:  or is that just me over reacting again

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How Do I Get Out ??????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx