gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  AMCycle on Ebay (problems)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AMCycle on Ebay (problems)  (Read 580 times)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
AMCycle on Ebay (problems)
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:52 AM »
Just thought I would give a quick warning to anyone considering buying from this seller

I ordered a pair of Wombolt cranks on September 17th and never recieved them and although they emailed me to say they are looking into it they have yet to give ma an answer where they are or refund my money

and I also won and paid for a PAIR of rims but only one arrived in the box so I am now again finding myself trying to get goods I have paid for  :2gunsfiring_v1:

:) DINGO :)

snav69

Re: AMCycle on Ebay (problems)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 09:07 AM »
I've had 2 pairs of Crupi Pro Rounds off them and both came in less than 7 days  :)
I am sure they will sort the problem out for you  :-\

:coolsmiley:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:12 AM »
i had the same prob with a set of flites from them, they never turned up after about 3 months but they had evidence of sending them, i never paid the extra for insurance so they were under no obligation to compensate me as it was lost in the post. BUT they did offer to discount me on another set if i got them from them, which, as they did everything correct their end i thought was pretty good, i needed the cranks so got a set 40% cheaper. ive bought since from them and had no probs but i do recommend payin the couple of quid insurance if anyone else does, then your covered, hope you get sorted one way or another dude, even better you may get compensated and they turn up :daumenhoch:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:19 AM »
i orderd some flites from them with a euro BB turned up with a US bb,but they did deliver really quick.

priv

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 10:25 AM »
My last deal with these monkeys ( over $600 of Profile kit ) did'nt go well either & their comms leave a lot to be desired  ::) .

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 10:46 AM »
Would never deal with AM cycle again after a deal on a set of Redline Prolines went sour. The cranks were miss manufactured and the indexing of the arms to the spindle was wrong I sent them back (arms only) and they said their was nothing wrong with them (they were as far out as if you had mounted a Profile one spline out) at the same time thay sent me a set of arms which they said their cheif mechanic had checked out, guess what they had the same problem. Eventually they wouldn't return my emails and wouldn't give a refund even if I returned the goods.

Got it all sorted in the end but had to contact Redline direct to do it, who by the way were very helpful and sent me new correct arms via the fastest DHL possible. Big up to Redline big DOWN and hope you go bust soon to Amcycle.
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

theRuler

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 11:27 AM »
i've had a couple of sets of cranks from them and their service was really good
that was 2 years ago though

shame if they have gone downhill

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 11:30 AM »
The main problem for me is the cranks I bought were for a friend and he is out of pocket over $200 and we are outside the time limit to claim off Paypal,

:) DINGO :)

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 11:53 AM »
email em...3 sets of crupi pro and 4 sets of redlines this year...no problems at all.

they do that much business with 'us' they would be foolish not to stand on ???

Trev

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 01:48 PM »

Dingo mate, I can never understand why people wait until after the paypal cut off date. A couple of weeks is long enough, then the claim goes in as far as I'm concerned.  Once the claim is in and the goods arrive, then no probs.

BTW - I've got some Wombolts for sale if you're interested.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  AMCycle on Ebay (problems)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx