gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 05:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Putting a white Kashi on a sunbed!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Putting a white Kashi on a sunbed!!!!!!!  (Read 1824 times)

mark 2

Re: Putting a white Kashi on a sunbed!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 06:08 PM »
I tried to bleach a hot seat once, kinda made it a bit lighter, didn't shift the ingrained dirt, dissolved the gold logo and made the rails very rusty. I'd say that attempt failed.....  :(  ah smilies...... :daumenhoch:

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 08:20 PM »
That's right Mark, bleach all the tuffs you want but leave them seats alone !!!  :)

cherrypicker

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 10:07 PM »
If you got some serious patience, melt candle wax over the rails before putting it in bleach. I left mine in for hours, then took it out and went over it gently with an abrasive washing pad, then back in the bleach, seat will soon be gleaming. YOU WILL LOSE the gold logos, but our Del will sort you out with those. Rub the wax off with a wooden lolly stick or plastic knife, NOT ANYTHING MADE OF METAL!! I've done two white Kashi's like this, no probs so far! It's another option.

mark 2

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 01:05 AM »
If you got some serious patience, melt candle wax over the rails before putting it in bleach. I left mine in for hours, then took it out and went over it gently with an abrasive washing pad, then back in the bleach, seat will soon be gleaming. YOU WILL LOSE the gold logos, but our Del will sort you out with those. Rub the wax off with a wooden lolly stick or plastic knife, NOT ANYTHING MADE OF METAL!! I've done two white Kashi's like this, no probs so far! It's another option.

Dedication's what you need :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Putting a white Kashi on a sunbed!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx