gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975701 Posts in 138931 Topics by 6357 Members - Latest Member: Srjmarshall August 10, 2024, 11:57 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Fiola looking a bit ropey these days!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fiola looking a bit ropey these days!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Fiola looking a bit ropey these days!
« on: December 14, 2007, 09:45 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0278397/HH/0278397/iid_1430165.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Fiola,%20Eddie

Obviously stuntman Eddie has just been into makeup but still looks cool!

Here's his full imdb profile, as he said - trix r 4 kids - but stunts are for misters!

Top man.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

bmxer4ever

Re: Fiola looking a bit ropey these days!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 02:55 AM »
Never thought to look Eddie up on IMDB. Interesting to see that there was a ten year gap between RAD (1986) and his next listed job.
I knew he'd gone into stunt work, but I hadn't looked into it to see what he'd actually been involved in. Looks like he's been in some fun movies!
I imagine there's quite a few of us on IMDB. Bmx is quite a fertile proving ground for creative types - just look at Spike Jonze! I've even got an entry on there for some of the jobs I've done.
I wonder how we get in touch with him to invite him to Andy Shohara's next birthday bash?! Bet he'd love to go.
Cool to see the BMX Action front cover as one of his pics! Still the bmxer at heart! Go Eddie!

mattnice

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:07 PM »
he's on Myspace thats the easiest way to contact him http://www.myspace.com/edwardfiola

andy619

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 08:30 PM »
I've got his phone number, he will be at my next birthday ride.  The Fiola's already had plans at the same time as my birthday ride, It would have been a 3 1/2 hour drive for both Dominguez and Eddie to make it.  I will start planning another old school ride after the new year, hopefully everyone can make their schedules work.

andy

bmxer4ever

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:17 PM »
Sounds like your next get together will be nuts! You'll probably have to take over a bigger skatepark! Good stuff!

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 07:23 PM »
Last time I talked to Eddie he mentioned how he was trying to become Tom Cruise's stunt man.  Hard to imagine a better match:

bmxer4ever

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 01:12 PM »
Now that would be cool! Not because I'm a huge Cruise fan, but the fact that every time we saw one of his films, we'd know we'd be watchin' Eddie some of the time! King of the Skateparks meets the king of Hollywood - nice match!
Thanks for that Maurice, wonder if it'll happen..?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Fiola looking a bit ropey these days!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx