gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975754 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 17, 2024, 03:05 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MINI UNI PROBLEM!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MINI UNI PROBLEM!  (Read 880 times)

munners

MINI UNI PROBLEM!
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:18 AM »
I bought my boy a Hutch Pro Raider from Jai (SE BMXER) for my son. I got a mini uni seat for him. I went to put it in the seat post tube and it is too thin for the post. It has alot of movement. I have tightened the seat clamp as tight as i can and it still moved around. How can i stop this?

Cheers Nick 

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: MINI UNI PROBLEM!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 09:30 AM »
did it come with the little shim mate?  as they all need one

munners

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 09:34 AM »
NO! Got it off Biagio!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 09:37 AM »
i could be wrong mate but all the Uni seat and post combo's i've seen (and owned) come with a silver plastic shim.....give him a call!!

munners

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 09:39 AM »
Will do mate. Thanks Pick. Not far off the Gonners now are we! Ha ha ha ha . Coming to get them!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 09:48 AM »
na! lets hope we get something out of the game next weekend.  I try not to get too excited as without Drogba i think we're going to struggle!

munners

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 10:01 AM »
looks like i wont be buying anything from B again!

Rang him and he said if it wasnt in the pic then it wont be sent! He moaned as he hasnt received the pic of a TA that i said i would trade him. I have sent them twice already but they obviously didnt go through? I told him to look on the museum on here if they didnt reach him by email but he said he hasnt got the time and hardly ever goes on Rad.  He said he also hasnt got the time to hunt for a shim and i am welcome to travel to his to find one! Yeh right. He stated too that people shouldnt 'expect' and he has a business to run and that Mondays are his busiest day and he has to 'move'. He said that he is going to put his foot down with people. Nice. Talk about customer service for you. He is a terrible businessman having an attitude like that. I have to bend over backwards for my clients even when i shouldnt have to.I felt like telling him to get his finger out of his ass mate, realise that most of us work for a living and have responsibilities and sort it out! I didnt. He just wont hear from me again.

I would rather now pay double the cost on the fooking ebay now. I like him but he can be a real twat! his loss!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 10:05 AM »
For reasons i would rather not go into on here, i wouldn't deal with him again either although a lot of people sing his praises.

it does sound a bit bad to not offer you one.......bung a wanted post up mate, someone will have one knocking about for you

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 10:11 AM »
Use a coke can !

The shim is just a thin piece of ally - so cut down a tin to the disired amount

Nick

munners

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 10:12 AM »
done it mate already. I cant believe it. I have spent hundreds and hundreds with him and i probably would have again too.

I have just had a good think and maybe he talks to me on the phone as i have something he wants ie my TA. When i really need something he gives me the cold shoulder unless i buy from him. I forgot to say that he also said he would send me one in the post BUT only when i buy something! How funny is that!

I dont give a fook if i upset people on here and people can stick up for him if they want (as i have in the past) but the geezer is a first class prick. Well cheesed off. Its like selling a seat and then having it sent and it has no guts. He would say (if you look in relation to my purchase) that it didnt show guts in the picture. Thats bo11ox! Wrong attitude my friend. You will learn the hard way. Maybe you have, which is why you are now selling ladies dm's.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MINI UNI PROBLEM!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx