gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DJ Nosh (i know what you're thinking - NOT again)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DJ Nosh (i know what you're thinking - NOT again)  (Read 1739 times)

JT71

DJ Nosh (i know what you're thinking - NOT again)
« on: December 05, 2007, 11:10 AM »
I spoke to the legend that is DJNosh today.

And I tell you what he seems like a 100% genuine dude to me, he explained what happened with his ebay account getting shut, and I've no reason to disbelieve him, he told me about his collection, told me how he got into this BMX and how he actually stupidly paid too much money for some bits, and also why he has a bit of disposable folding (not gonna go into details, but he didn't win the lottery, i DID ask him). this is a chap who readily gives out his phone number, so he's not a fraud, just interested and has the money to win what ever he wants to buy.

I had a good chat with him, he got into all this just trying to build a mkI ultra burner.

Now, I had previously dealt with him anyway, so had no probs, other than being out bid on a few things  :LolLolLolLol:

I hope he'll sign up here and join the community, and I hope he'll not get too much sh1t.  :daumenhoch:

bof

Re: DJ Nosh (i know what you're thinking - NOT again)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 11:14 AM »
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=49192.msg506415#msg506415
There has been a post about the nosh earlier, he is a really nice guy apparently. :)

munners

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Lets face it we all have at some stage spent too much for things so i am sure he has learnt a lesson. If he has got the cash to splash then good luck to him. You cant buy everything!  ;)

JT71

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 11:21 AM »
You cant buy everything!  ;)

well, you'd think, but actually bmx wise, he pretty much could I think.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 12:58 PM »
i think ORANGEZIPPY has met him too ???

Jason - did you meet him at the w/e then ??
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

black gold

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 11:06 AM »
There has been a post about the nosh earlier, he is a really nice guy apparently. :)

ive met him hes diamond ,and i suggest any dicks that wanna chat about him shuold realy get their facts together ,its not  like hes hard to find now girls is it,read his feedback 200 odd people cant be wrong  or can they,djnosh rules you bunch of green eyed monsters ,and yes he probaly could afford to buy it all

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 11:15 AM »
tell him to bid on me profiles then

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 11:33 AM »
djnosh rules you bunch of green eyed monsters ,and yes he probaly could afford to buy it all

As he become prime minster?

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37 AM »
peeps supposide jealousy over the ability of someone buying bmx parts, fooking heard it all now :uglystupid2:

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 11:39 AM »
ive met him hes diamond ,and i suggest any dicks that wanna chat about him shuold realy get their facts together ,its not  like hes hard to find now girls is it,read his feedback 200 odd people cant be wrong  or can they,djnosh rules you bunch of green eyed monsters ,and yes he probaly could afford to buy it all

why are taking about yourself in the 3rd person ?? ?? ::) ::) :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:41 AM by dwain dibbly »

JT71

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 11:41 AM »

whoa slow down.

first off: coming on here and calling us all "dicks" and "girls" ain't going to go down too well.  :rant:

second: I've got nearly 800 feedback, and I'm still a complete w4nker so that doesn't mean much. :LolLolLolLol:

third: my eyes are blue/grey  :daumenhoch:

fourth: I'm fat but monster is a bit harsh.  :'(

fifth: not sure I've ever had a bad word to say about Ash (you/him/djnosh/black gold?), I've even spoken to him on the phone, sold stuff on ebay to him, no probs. So probably best not to paint everyone with the same brush.

sixth: I think i once ask if djnosh would "nosh us off as part of the deal"  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 11:43 AM »
Everyone who has spoken to him says he's a genuine guy, so I believe it.
I think everyone just got on his back when he was this dark unknown outbidding everyone on everything.

BTW - The next person who speaks to him, ask him if he wants to buy some Fly frames....  ;D

munners

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 11:47 AM »
What a mug.

JT71

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 11:49 AM »
What a mug.

he can't help it, he bought a container full of fly frames and can't shift em.  :daumenhoch:

(it was Trev you were talking about?)

munners

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 11:51 AM »
What a mug.

he can't help it, he bought a container full of fly frames and can't shift em.  :daumenhoch:

Nah, Black Gold. People coming on here blabbing on, calling people this and that. :Aresehole:

Trev

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 11:53 AM »
What a mug.

:knuppel2:

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 11:54 AM »

Are you bumming him ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 11:55 AM »
fooking :Aresehole: bragging about money , so fooking what, as a rule peeps who brag i got this and that and fooking big money normally come crashing down

JT71

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 11:56 AM »
are we talking dry bumming?

ps. the space comes after the comma. yes I know my speling and grummar are por.  :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 12:25 PM »
are we talking dry bumming?

ps. the space comes after the comma. yes I know my speling and grummar are por.  :LolLolLolLol:

your grandma is poor?? maybe she could hook up with djnosh...

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Couldn't agree with you more Nick,  :wtf: is this thread being brought back for anyway? This is old old news that everyone has forgotten about, then some "dj nosh lover" comes on blagging he can buy everything and insulting people, a total load of Bullshite :2gunsfiring_v1:

Nah, Black Gold. People coming on here blabbing on, calling people this and that. :Aresehole:

retrorider.u.k

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 02:19 PM »
anyone with any sense would be selling it not buying it in bulk (8 years ago maybe) when the prices were sensible  ;)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:25 PM by retrorider.u.k »

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 02:42 PM »
 :wtf: while were on the subect,ive had a pm from him or black gold,if thats him now,because i put a comment (that long ago now ive forgot) about him being sh*t on a motocross bike cos of watching the video of him picking it out of hedges,looping it etc,hes just sent me a pm telling me talk is cheap and offering me a race at a motocross track(elsworth,which is about 2 hours away from me),and saying

"yo bro,why not cum 2 elsworth nxt wed and we will see whos crap on a crosser ,talk is cheap my freind ,so step up or shut up bro,got it "

trust me id love to take him up on this offer  :LolLolLolLol: ,but as most of you know ive just had my third operation and im not even back to work yet

but  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf: wot sort of person offers someone a race,etc,witout knowing who they are  :-\,hes not got a clue who i am and id love to go and show him and shut him up,i dont know the bloke and people say hes ok,but ive always beleived in "if your anygood at something you dont have to tell people your good at it", im not saying im berty big nads,but ive been racing motocross for about 20 years,schoolboy,acu british championship and now as im a bit older  :LolLolLolLol: amca british championship level

any way after that  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ,ill leave it at ,"talk is CHAEP "  :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 02:46 PM »
I'll challenge you to a wheelchair race.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 02:49 PM »
I challenge you to a flap the fish race

you crappy no good fish flapper

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  DJ Nosh (i know what you're thinking - NOT again)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx