gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975610 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 20, 2024, 03:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mike Miller (not the comedian)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mike Miller (not the comedian)  (Read 5973 times)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Mike Miller (not the comedian)
« on: December 02, 2007, 04:05 PM »
I know we've had a lookback and turndown post before but I thought it was about time we dedicated a lookback and turndown post to the person who in my opinion is the king of the them.......the awesome style of Mr Mike Miller!

Here's a couple of my favs to get things started......take a bow son....just fooking ridiculous!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Mike Miller (not the comedian)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 04:45 PM »
Pure quality

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 04:53 PM »
Thought the tight jeans and black bike would put you off Daz  :LolLolLolLol:

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 05:11 PM »
Thought the tight jeans and black bike would put you off Daz  :LolLolLolLol:

Skinny jeans look cool on a cool skinny kid....not on a middle aged tw@t like you who should really know better!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Daz.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 06:12 PM »
 :yahoo_silent:

Ya new tyres look shit by the way  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 06:47 PM »
:yahoo_silent:

Ya new tyres look shit by the way  :LolLolLolLol:

Touché  ;)

rosscoe

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 07:02 PM »
blimey, think thats gone way past turndowns and lookbacks if ya ask me

DJ

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 07:37 PM »
still ginger tho.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 07:42 PM »
Few more - TWEAKED is an understatement!

How the fook does he get into this position??

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 07:46 PM »
still ginger tho.

So was I before I lost my hair....what's your point?  :knuppel2:

Daz.

DML

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 07:56 PM »
Pure Style & Class   :daumenhoch:

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 09:16 PM »
pity he's such an arrogant tw@t!

his mates words, not mine! no jealousy involved on their part, just how it is apparently

DJ

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 09:14 AM »
I sponsored Miller thru Fox & Premium before he made the switch to Proper. Great kid, not arrogant in anyway just a lil'  shy to be honest. Total shredder AND what made it completely worthwhile sponsoring as well as his ability on a bike, his gratefullness, that may sound corny but in todays world of over coolness (which young micheal leads the way!) there is no appreciation or gratefulness for fook all. All these kids EXPECT to get sponsored.

Gingers always have a bad start in life mate, we all know that so its nice to see him achieve something even with the disablity!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 05:22 PM »
Would it be inappropriate to try and punt out a few Proper TTL frames (the Mike Miller signature frame) on this thread....  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 05:26 PM »
Would it be inappropriate to try and punt out a few Proper TTL frames (the Mike Miller signature frame) on this thread....  :LolLolLolLol:

Aye....as long as you don't start taking the mick about having that awful disability that is ginger!!!  :knuppel2:

Trev

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 05:33 PM »

Aye....as long as you don't start taking the mick about having that awful disability that is ginger!!!  :knuppel2:

I do actually have one in Red....  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 05:37 PM »
still ginger tho.

So was I before I lost my hair....what's your point?  :knuppel2:

Daz.

Losing hair
Mick Miller doesn't have much  ???

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 06:05 PM »

Information on Gingers

1) What is Gingervitis?

Gingervitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Ginger Babies. Gingervitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of gingervitis include: Red hair, pale skin, and freckles, a "Soulless" feeling. Some Ginger Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Gingervitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Gingervitis.

2) Is Gingervitis contagious?

No, Ginger Kids are born with Gingervitis. It is hereditary and cannot be contracted in any other way.

3) Are Ginger Kids dangerous?

Ginger Kids Are The 2nd Most Dangerous thing in the world. Some Say That God Did not mean to create them. They are demons sent directly from hell.

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are not people.

5) If a Ginger Kid bites me what should I do?

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound. Then call your local poison control for further assistance.

6) Why do Ginger kids get such a bad reputation?

Because they want to kill us all. They offten Sneak out at night and attack many Blonde, Brunet, and Black haired people.

7) Why do people call Ginger Kids "fire crotch"? Are there crotches really on fire?

A common misconception is that Ginger Kids' crotches are actually engulfed in flames. The truth is "fire crotch" comes from the fact that Ginger Kids have red pubic hair. It is similar to the nickname "Carrot Top".

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 06:07 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mike Miller (not the comedian)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx