gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 10:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MRD Badlander Resto
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MRD Badlander Resto  (Read 538 times)

Coxy

MRD Badlander Resto
« on: December 02, 2007, 09:27 AM »
Hey Guys n Gals I'm new here obviously lol. I've got an MRD Badlander hanging in the shed I've had it since I was 7, I'm 18 now n I'm sick of it looking so forlorn so I'm gunna restore it while I've got a bit of spare time lol. Few questions though. I'm pretty sure the forks I have are GT forks and not proper MRD ones. Is there many of these floating around?and how much are they? The bike currently has a pair of black Skyway 6 spokes. I see a lot of 5 spoke tuff wheels but no 6 spoke ones is there any particular reason for this? The bike is currently black but I'm unsure if it was that colour from the start does anyone know what the original colours were? And lastly how many of these bikes are there? I've always bin told its a pretty rare bike but I just don't know how rare :) Ill post some pics up when I get the time :)

Thanks

Coxy

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  MRD Badlander Resto

gfxgfx
gfx gfx