gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 10:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  My b-day ride is almost here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My b-day ride is almost here  (Read 2590 times)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: My b-day ride is almost here
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 10:20 PM »
Andy

I don't know you personally but it looks as though your birthday is going to be fecking awesome  :shocked:, I hope you have a rad time.  I hope you have a great time on that ride as it looks the business  :smitten:.  Don't forget to post pics, and plenty of them  >:D.  All those lgends in one place, I wish I could get over there to watch and enjoy  :).

I didn't spot it earlier up the thread but is your birthday on 24th Nov as well?

Regards

Marty

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 10:37 PM »
Thats crazy.  Legends one and all.  Looking forward to the video of this one  :)

Hope it goes well   :daumenhoch:

andy619

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 12:20 AM »
My birthday is actually on the 25th, but they don't rent the park out on Sundays.  At least that give me one day to recover before work on Monday.
The list of people keeps growing, there will probably be 25 riders if I count the 5 kids.  The snowball turned into an avalanche, thanks to Xavier and Voelker.

Ramp Rat

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 08:01 PM »

Just make sure you get Damon back on a ramp please, I was asking him if he still rides and he doesn't so we need to get him riding again and back in the air.

All the best.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

Hey Andy - really looking forward to seeing you...it's been too long. Paul's checking his work schedule but thinks he'll be there and I'll be driving down with Tony. Gonna be a blast from the past.

Nice one!  :daumenhoch:

Daz - I'll get on a bike and have a spin....I'm a bit stiff these days, but I'm game for a laugh.

Damon

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 03:30 PM »
Daz - I'll get on a bike and have a spin....I'm a bit stiff these days, but I'm game for a laugh.

Nice one mate - go for it!

Don't forget to get some photos.

Later.

Daz.

P.S. Got a couple of old Mod tracks I've dug out for you and turned in to MP3's, "Time for Action" and "My World" by Secret Affair. Awesome tracks, you may already have them but if you haven't mate I'll email them over to you.  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:00 PM by Flatcap »
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 07:03 AM »
Andy, Happy Birthday my friend!  Wish I could have been there.  Hopefully we can meet up at another So. Cal based ride.  Yeah Damon, you need to get riding again now that there are all these parks.  Maybe one of those Elysian Park show weekends.

Man, that Black Lightning bike is looking nice.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01 AM »
Happy birthday Andy   :)

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07 AM »
yes andy have a good relax today and eat nice stuff   :)
happy birthday   dan

andy619

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 02:37 PM »
Thanks guys, yesterday was awesome.  Lee was getting rad in the pool.  Everyone rode well, but Lee pulled a lookback can that blew me away.  John Povah rode and took some rad pics of everyone.  There were not any good riding pictures on my camera so I will have to gather the pictures from a few other people that were there.  Gary Young, Mike Perenti and Mike Montgomery are just dialed in.  Brian Blyther showed up an hour late and his second air in the pool was 5' out.  A guy sponsored by Hoffman bikes showed up to ride (forgot his name :-[) and blasted huge airs.  Tony Murray is riding with a freewheel now.  Tony, Lee, and Chris Potts are going back to the skatepark today.  Alvin Mullins brought down a cool crew of riders and a camera-man that took more than 900 pics :shocked:  There is more to tell, I will post a new thread when I get more riding pictures and video converted and loaded.

SaMAlex

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 06:34 PM »
Andy

Happy birthday, and glad you had a great time. Real dream event, that everyone would have loved to have been at.

Cant wait to see the pics, and say Hi to Povah from me if you talk to him again.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18 PM »
Andy

Happy birthday  :daumenhoch:

like Alex, say Hi to Povah for me too  :daumenhoch:

Marty

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 09:31 PM »
Soundslike a great day Andy, its superb getting a reunion going isnt it? I loved organising the last over 30's bmx roadtrip we just did here in the uk for all s guys who rode together in 88-98 in the south west.. Alex Leech posted a little thread onit inthe meetings section. Cant wait to see your pics!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  My b-day ride is almost here

gfxgfx
gfx gfx