gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Identify these forks - similar to DP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Identify these forks - similar to DP  (Read 593 times)

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Identify these forks - similar to DP
« on: November 24, 2007, 11:22 AM »
Anyone any idea what the forks on the right are. The ones on the left are genuine DP Freestyler forks. As you can see both have similar dropouts  ???

motomagII

Re: Identify these forks - similar to DP
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:20 PM »
not really sure but look like curtis expert i think

bof

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 12:34 PM »
DP did a mini frame and forks I presume they are the mini version, I think there is a frame and fork set on ebay at the moment.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 03:31 PM »
DP did a mini frame and forks I presume they are the mini version, I think there is a frame and fork set on ebay at the moment.

What he said ^^^^^^  Mini version of the DP forks for running 1 3/8 or 1/1/8 wheels  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 09:15 PM »

What he said ^^^^^^  Mini version of the DP forks for running 1 3/8 or 1/1/8 wheels  :daumenhoch:

Thats what I was thinking originally but every mini I've seen in all the ads always had the same style forks as the delta with the dropouts coming forward like in the pic below  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Identify these forks - similar to DP

gfxgfx
gfx gfx