gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 05:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Where and when is the next round of the OSWS?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where and when is the next round of the OSWS?  (Read 1891 times)

hooga1975

Where and when is the next round of the OSWS?
« on: November 09, 2007, 06:38 PM »
Are we doing Ipswich or Daggers????
I have got a mate who has got in contact with me through my campaign to save the bmx track in Woodham who really wants to come and join us.  He may just watch, but I reckon he will be itching to ride again.  I havnt seen him ride for about 7 years, but he was sh1t hot back in the day

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Where and when is the next round of the OSWS?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 10:16 PM »
Are we doing Ipswich or Daggers????
Decision date is today.  Made mine and it's certainly not Ipswich!!  How about a round at Herne Bay without a start gate??   :2funny: Riders ready ..... Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 10:33 PM »
Will be announcing decision at close of poll in 15 minutes. I will also try and sort out the next rounds this weekend as well :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 01:03 PM »
Quiet on here.  What's the matter with you all??  Anyone for a session at Herne Bay on Sunday to get your stamina up for 'nham the following weekend. 'nham will be like a stroll in the park after a few tours of the Bay!!  Me, Matt & James will be down there from 10:30ish if you're able to join us and don't worry the Old-Schooler-phobe won't be there!!   ;) Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 02:29 PM »
No don't tell them anything humps  :-X its our track...you know us kent men  ::) and of course billy stupple  :LolLolLolLol:

se bikes

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 02:47 PM »
No don't tell them anything humps  :-X its our track...you know us kent men  ::) and of course billy stupple  :LolLolLolLol:

leave Stupps out of this Lee, he's joining Dagenham aint ya Bill :knuppel2: :police: :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 03:50 PM »
any plans to do Royston?  pretty near me and would love to bring Pickle Jnr along too  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 05:58 PM »

leave Stupps out of this Lee, he's joining Dagenham aint ya Bill :knuppel2: :police: :daumenhoch:
No you leave him alone nicola ! we can't let him race looking like a big orange satsuma  ;D he's gonna be a hernebay man aint ya bill  :4_17_5:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 06:01 PM »
Not seen the herne Bay kit then Lee???

I think its gonna suit you and Stupps >:D, your both big fairies :2funny:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:20 PM by RATTY »

se bikes

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 06:08 PM »
we can't let him race looking like a big orange satsuma 
meaning  :knuppel2: :2gunsfiring_v1: :tickedoff: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 07:58 PM »
That's got things moving on here again.  I was missing the bitching and libellous remarks!!  :knuppel2:  If the blonde in the pink & chequered dress and FMB's appears at Herne Bay then I for one won't be riding a bike!!   :smitten: Actually I've heard she may be available for Finish Line duties to spur riders on to the Finish - literally.  And I reckon I'd feel a spurt coming on to be first to the Finish!!   :D Humps

PS:  Throw out the line and .....................

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 08:05 PM »
It`ll depend on who makes the best offer  :LolLolLolLol:

Don`t forget I`m shit  :angel:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:07 PM »
I didnt forget Bill :2funny:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 09:28 PM »
Don`t forget I`m shit

So you're Bill Shit then??  For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner
of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.  In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply
religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins
Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being
married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her
kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt
Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new
Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

NOW when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Well I thought it was funny!!   :2funny: Humps

PS:  Bill, when you've ridden the track that is Herne Bay you'll know which BAD club to join.  See you Sunday.

PPS:  Nice try Ratty using your Moderator powers.  Is nothing sacred on here??  How low will he stoop to sign up Billstup??   :D >:(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:44 PM by Humps00 »

spillers#1

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 06:39 PM »
It`ll depend on who makes the best offer  :LolLolLolLol:

Don`t forget I`m shit  :angel:
Don't know about being sh*t bill you made me and me bro gasp when you jumped that big double on the 3rd straight at hernebay  :daumenhoch: i think your officially the first middle aged bmxer to do it.....i told pro-tec earlier and he said "f*ck it wanted to do them first" gutted

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 06:41 PM »
Good call cancelling Ipswich tomorrow out of the OSWS.  They've called the meeting because of the forecasted weather.  Not for nothing do people in Suffolk have webbed feet!!   ;) Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 04:41 PM »
HUMPS YOU BLOODY GIT! we could have had another roll round the track today  :) you put everyone off going to hernebay with ya bloody weather predictions  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 06:29 PM »
New rounds now announced :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 07:13 PM »
HUMPS YOU BLOODY GIT!
:-[ My pleasure Lee, my pleasure!!  Spent the morning shopping in Sainsburys, then looking at a new jump bike for James (Giant STP1) which has been ordered online - hope its in stock - and an hour and a half with Matt on the "L" plates terrorising the area and then I cleaned my DK ready for the next Herne Bay session.  Life in the fast lane m8.  And now it's p***ing down.  What's everyone doing next weekend then??  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 07:15 PM »
daggers Sunday Humps, first round of Badbmx winter series and round 4 of the OSWS :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Where and when is the next round of the OSWS?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx