gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975721 Posts in 138931 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie August 20, 2024, 12:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Looking for 88 Haro Master
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for 88 Haro Master  (Read 939 times)

venoms

Looking for 88 Haro Master
« on: November 17, 2007, 12:40 AM »
Does anyone  have or know of anyone whos  interested in selling an NOS 88 Haro Master Black/ Chrome... F/F..? thanks very much, please let me know...

Stevo

Re: Looking for 88 Haro Master
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 11:06 AM »
Join the queue mate, I am looking for one too. You should have posted this question in the Wanted section, but never mind.

The 88's are much harder to find than sets from earlier in the decade – especially mint ones. 85-86 f&fs are more common. I saw a few 88s on eBay recently but their condition was not too good.

Like everyone else that wants one, we will have keep looking on the net, eBay and on this forum when a member decides to part with one.

Good luck

venoms

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 04:36 PM »
Join the queue mate, I am looking for one too. You should have posted this question in the Wanted section, but never mind.

The 88's are much harder to find than sets from earlier in the decade – especially mint ones. 85-86 f&fs are more common. I saw a few 88s on eBay recently but their condition was not too good.

Like everyone else that wants one, we will have keep looking on the net, eBay and on this forum when a member decides to part with one.

Good luck
Yeah, i did post there also but, no responses... so i figured id post here anyway...? im really into the 85's and earlier...  thanks for your response...

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 04:44 PM »
sold my teal green one on here
and have regretted it ever since

Capt Canuck

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 08:40 PM »
theres one on BMX Museum.

venoms

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:09 AM »
Yeah, ill try not to put myself in that predicament.... as i Own 5 NOS Haro Master F/F...87/88...  2 Of which are the Turquoise/Chrome as you mentioned that you sold... 2 that are Coral/Chrome.. and 1 Flouresant Green/Chrome Team Model...   Is that Black one you mentioned for sale and is it NOS..?? thanks For your response its greatly appreciated....

Capt Canuck

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 05:02 AM »
No it's not NOS.Sorry should have read you post better first time. but it is for sale

venoms

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 01:15 PM »
I tried looking for it is it in the for sale section in the forums ..???? do you know the guys bmxmuseum id name.. let me know that and i think i could find it... thanks

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Looking for 88 Haro Master

gfxgfx
gfx gfx