gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 07:48 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS (M.X.O.N.)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS (M.X.O.N.)  (Read 749 times)

motofour1

MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS (M.X.O.N.)
« on: November 13, 2007, 09:35 PM »
Who won?
Sorry, just kidding. Any MXers on here? Anyone come over?
Don't hate

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS (M.X.O.N.)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:44 PM »
I've been trying to ride some MX, but I've had two bikes stolen in the last 3 years....

So I've given up and bought a trials bike.  Not nearly so desirable to the thieving scum in these parts and not so expensive to run for me.

I will buy another MX bike, hopefully next summer.  Another YZ250 stroker, I love em   :)

What do you ride?

motofour1

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 09:48 PM »
Bummer. Theives suck. I ride  a Kx450f  30+ and 35+

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 09:59 PM »
They do indeed. Kill all bike thieves.

I had a WR450 before the crossers, that thing used to beat the hell out of me on MX tracks.  I fancied riding a modern 2 stroke before they were all gone and the YZ seemed to be the pick of the bunch. Cheap to rebuild too.....

The RMZ450 is a cheap bike new over here, and a little different to all the CRF sheep. I might look at one of them once I get the 2 stroke bug out of me  :)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 10:04 PM »
I raced for 12 years locally, but check out mr Bermsixtytwo. Just won the British over 40s for the second year running. also collects cw's  :daumenhoch:

Paul :Great_Britain:

motofour1

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:22 PM »
Thats strong!  Seems BMX and MX go  with  ya forever.  I live 15 min. from RED BUD- raced BMX  THERE IN 81? Been  riding and racing there since 89.

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 08:34 AM »
hi
yep i came over from the uk,(me and my big bro)it was cool,got all the pit passes sorted(through pro circuit) and had a wicked time,cant wait to come over again maybe for a national some time next year.
ps may not reply for a week or so as waiting for the hospital to call and tell me to go down and get chopped up,for an operation :'(  :'(  :LolLolLolLol:
ill post some picture when i get back from hospital(about 10 - 14 days)  :daumenhoch:
i was racing myself up to last year when i had to stop before my operation :'(, i raced kxf250 and did local meetings,kws/british masters and the amca championships,i am hoping to start again as soon as operations are over  :daumenhoch: brum brum  :daumenhoch:
enjoy  :Great_Britain:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 09:53 AM by nicfred »

motofour1

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 11:52 AM »
Man, goodluck on opp. Scheduled surgery? 10-14 days? Yikes! You can explain if you want...
Let us know when your out.
It was a great time at Budds. Did you camp or hotel it? We raced on that hillbilly track Fri and Sat nite, were supposed to have ridden on big track fri morning- got robbed.
Come over for Red Bud National (July 4th wknd).
Talk to ya when you get done, good luck!
Brian

muddstud

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 07:03 PM »
Hi mate which is best supercross round to take in the birds treating me to an holiday anywere i want cant wait to see her face when she realises  :tickedoff:. And is stewart going to be back will be a bit of a one horse race if he is without rc
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 07:05 PM by muddstud »

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 07:10 PM »
Hi mate which is best supercross round to take in the birds treating me to an holiday anywere i want cant wait to see her face when she realises  :tickedoff:. And is stewart going to be back will be a bit of a one horse race if he is without rc

VEGAS BABY VEGAS  :daumenhoch:

Paul :Great_Britain:

motofour1

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 08:19 PM »

Any of the Cali rounds if your taking in the sights.
I live in Michigan so I've only been to Indy and Pontiac(Detroit) and Daytona.
Stewart is riding

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 08:26 PM »
I've been trying to ride some MX, but I've had two bikes stolen in the last 3 years....

So I've given up and bought a trials bike. 

What do you ride?

what bike you got?

i got a yamaha ty250, had it since new in 1988 and still do a couple of trials a year on it

kickdown

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 03:41 PM »
really wanted to go to des nations but work is manic right now ! been racing for 16 years and hopefully 16 more ! was a shame to see noble crash out but life can cruel!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 04:04 PM »

So I've given up and bought a trials bike. 

What do you ride?

what bike you got?

i got a yamaha ty250, had it since new in 1988 and still do a couple of trials a year on it

They're legends those TYs ain't they?  I think people will ride them till the end of time   :daumenhoch:

I've an 01 Montesa 315r.  Didn't really know what to get except everyone warned me off GasGas, and a lot of people said Mont.  Nicely built and easy to ride. So thats what I did   :)

I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing on it   ;D  but I'm thinking of having a crack at a couple of beginners trials next year...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MOTOCROSS DES NATIONS (M.X.O.N.)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx