gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:41 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Fuming -Idiot
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fuming -Idiot  (Read 1606 times)

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Fuming -Idiot
« on: November 08, 2007, 12:29 PM »
 i am selling these on ebay. I fooking hate to be called a liar or a cheat(what i want you to do is read the ad , then read the last feed back i inserted on the ad this morning) either this chaps thick as fook or his done it on purpose                                                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/old-school-bmx-size-13-16-seat-post-PK-Ripper-etc_W0QQitemZ160176986875QQihZ006QQcategoryZ56197QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dan-dare

Re: Fuming -Idiot
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:39 PM »
Set your dog onto him.......................Grrrrrrrrr. :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:43 PM »
i think the Neg feedback was harsh.....but i have to say your advert does say 'seat post' and we all know they're hollow......i can see why he's a little bit grieved but the neg feedback wasn't called for.

rarman1

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47 PM »
dont worry, the guys a cock :LolLolLolLol:

if he was that unhappy then why not contact you and ask for a refund, it is a seat post and you do state that it is a Bar

i sold a frame once and the bloke described it to me as being trashed when in fact it had a bearly visable 2mm mark, i said it was in good condition for its age and he was annoyed that it was not "show condition" which was something i had never stated.

i said " you know what send it back mate" and gave him his money back,

we both left reasonable feedback for each other

and i re-sold it with no worries,

theres always one :D

JT71

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47 PM »
what a frickin knob head.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. negative feedback because the tw4t can't read.

what a t0sser.

I agree set your dog on him...although in fairness I bet he/she is a big softee and not viscous at all right? great looking dog.

wildwood1971

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 01:05 PM »
it strikes me that you've only got to look at the pictures and read the following text "aluminium bar(stronger than the tubing)" - send the boys round - thats what i would do - i had the same deal - bought a book for a couple of quid - then went on holiday - contacted the seller explained the situation and said i would pay as soon as i returned - i even offered to get a relative to forward him the money but he said no probs pay me when you get back - all was cool he was happy i was happy - got back low and behold negative feedback :wtf: sent an email to him and no response surprise surprise. I've only bought a few bits on the bay so it made my rating look really bad. Now every time i try and purchase something i get emails asking if i'm actually gonna pay which i understand as reasonable but its still a pain in the ass. I'd rather use my cash here - i have to justify every purchase being a single dad funds are tight so if i'm gonna buy something i'd much rather deal with people here. I've always had pleasant sales transactions on here and on the burner forums and i've met some cracking people. All good as they say  :daumenhoch:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 01:06 PM »
I couldnt advertise them as 13/16 seat bars , at the end of the day it is clearly stated that they are bars and u can clearly see from picture , and like u said there was no need for that . I know to u lot it might seem a bit ott about a feed back but i dont like being called a liar, i never have done . i always treat people how id like to be treated. this chap could have sent me a message instead of doing that . Like the one chap who bought one and messaged me to say it didnt fit he still left positive feed back saying as described, because it was as described, there was weld down his seat tube on his ripper, now did he go and say negative feedback about it did nt fit, no . The thing that angers me most is hes saying its a steel bar -calling me a liar

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03 PM »
cant we all see its solid from the picture,THERE ARE SOME TOOLS ABOUT  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 02:18 PM »
What a w@nker negative feedback was definately out of order. You clearly stated what it was and the picture speeks for itself.

Shoot him in the face :2gunsfiring_v1: this is my answer to most problems people think I am insane :idiot2: I really don't know why :-\

bodamus.

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 02:32 PM »
fook him, he's a cock.

feedback aside, i can see his point..it is a bar at the end of the day....i'd be suprised if a solid bar dropped through my letter box.

i like the bit where he says its not a seat post, its just a bar of metal....and there he was expecting a hollow post...

the fact he's spact his dummy out is mint ...fook funny!!

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 02:43 PM »
you try to make things idiot proof and they breed better idiots  :crazy2:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 03:09 PM »
I think the buyer should be 'barred' from ebay !! LOL !!!

........................................I'll get me coat !  :D
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 03:30 PM »
I think the buyer should be 'barred' from ebay !! LOL !!!

........................................I'll get me coat !  :D

'Barring' that - at least suspended          :-[

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 05:30 PM »
J T , how can u see this mans point. How can he expect anything other than is advertised.I didnt write it in fooking small print to have people over. End of the day i needed a seat post 4 me ripper ,at the time, so i looked into 13/16 aluminium and tubing is obsolete in this size and i also think that steel tubing is also. The only thing that isnt is bar,(and seat posts in this size rarely come up) so i thought i ll have one and stick the rest on ebay(and it isnt just a case of just sticking the bars on , they have to be wet flated and polished) then the people out there have a choice , either wait 4 an S.E one to come up at £80 or have one of these , which you cant see is a bar when mounted . So no, i really cant see his point

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 06:25 PM »
i would'nt give a shite myself.
so long as it fitted in my frame and i could put a seat on it what ever difference does it make  ???.
dave the bmxing gypo

downhill3375

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 09:38 PM »
some fooking idiots out there  :uglystupid2:

but as they say theres nowt funnier than folk  :crazy2:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 10:01 PM »
There's always one isn't there  ::).

Your ad says it all, have you suggested he do the magnet trick to see if it sticks?  Me thinks he's a bit of a .

Better to crash and burn than fade away

workshyfop

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 01:11 AM »
its blatently obvious what they were buying from the wording you used. possibly you could have put it even more simply, in big letters THIS IS A SOLID PIECE OF BAR,NOT A HOLLOW TUBE AS NORMAL.

but the description you used was flawless, and accurate. its just there are so many retards out there, they pick out a few selective words from the text you actually use, and then use these words to come to their own illogical conclusion. i get it all the time in work from customers, who never pay attention to the actual words i use, pick up on a small selection of these words and completely distort what i have just told them.

ebay is a pile of shit! at least you actually gave an accurate description. 100%. i think you are more than justified in thinking this purchaser is of subnormal intellect and indeterminate parentage. (thick bastard)!!!!!

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 07:43 AM »

what a cock! if reading the text was not enough, surely looking at the picture would clear up any doubts of what you are selling!!
p.s. i'm well happy with mine.cheers wardy.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 12:56 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what a t0sser.

I agree set your dog on him...although in fairness I bet he/she is a big softee and not viscous at all right? great looking dog.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whats with all the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Online HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 01:40 PM »
what a bell end.just because it's solid it does'nt mean it's not a seat post.You would'nt say a Shimano DX post is not a seatpost because it's solid!item described very well imo.

JT71

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 03:17 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what a t0sser.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whats with all the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's :LolLolLolLol:

I just get very angrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sometimes and can;t get my finger off the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr key.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

there's probably a smiley i could use instead.

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 08:24 PM »
just got this message from that fooker off ebay.                                                                                                                                  Dear wardy-123,

hi i noticed you changed the heading.it started with seat post.///not alloy bar same diameter as frame.could have been better described this is for a show bike and no good to us watsoever do you want it back

jetskimad22                                                                                                                                                                                         

Now will someone tell me i aint going mad , this dont even make sense to me.Will ya check me feed back on the first post i sold , view item , then look at the one now and please, please tell me what the fook hes on about. Hes either trying to wind me up , which hes doing , or he has got something mixed up somewhere(presumably in his fooking soft head). Could have been better described , like what, the type of wagon the ally bars where delivered on, to the suppliers :tickedoff: :tickedoff: >:( :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

scary_leary

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2007, 08:03 AM »
One lesson you should learn from this is...  if your the seller:
never ever leave feedback until they do first!  period.

The Burner King

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 03:55 PM »
One lesson you should learn from this is...  if your the seller:
never ever leave feedback until they do first!  period.

Agreed matey.

Its pretty obvious you were selling a bar to use as a seatpost Wardy. The guys a nob.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Fuming -Idiot

gfxgfx
gfx gfx