gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 05:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Who rode for ammaco ??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who rode for ammaco ??  (Read 2441 times)

dan-dare

Re: Who rode for ammaco ??
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2007, 12:07 PM »
ok this is what he told me tonight. whilst riding for them, he always rode a mongoose until just before he stopped racing in 1987 when he rode an ammaco and a robinson. he can't remember why he rode the robinson though.

he also told me what ammaco stood for. A Malcolm, Malcolm And Chris Organisation.  I never knew that...

Sorry Trev, I think you and Randy Truffell are wrong here. Ammaco was indeed the UK importer of Mongoose, the efforts of Malcolm Jarvis. Malcolm formed the name after putting his and his wife's name together.

AManda, MAlcolm, COmpany.

Now you know.............

Trev

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 01:02 PM »
I've only gone on what Ruffs has told me...

teamsano

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 08:32 PM »
thats a goose he's riding, check the dropouts.

mr.magoo

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 03:09 PM »
blimey ... cant't keep up, confussed..... i thought it was Sue Jarvis? and I gave up racing in 86, and the Ruff was already on Raleigh by then?????  ahhhhh rooms spinning out of control now!!!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Who rode for ammaco ??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx