gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 02:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED  (Read 5224 times)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
Re: Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2008, 10:13 PM »
nice pics stevo and thanks for the advice :LolLolLolLol: thats nothing wait till I show you some proper scars  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

D Wright

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2008, 11:46 PM »
Kenny,

Thanks for the Vids - they are great to watch, as a reminder, and to try to see what went wrong, (if only we'd had video analysis back in the day, my starts would have been excellent). Anyone watching who wasn't there, the reason we look slow is because of the damp track conditions - not cause we're old and unfit !

Great to see everyone yesterday - it was a really good atmosphere. Hope to see you all later in the year. I favour once every 6 weeks races through the summer, ideally at a number of different tracks, (if we can find them) - say Bathgate, maybe Cumbernauld, and Nairn ?

Thanks to the two Kennys, Stuart, Dave, and everyone else for making it such a good laugh.

Take care.

David W

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2008, 12:26 PM »
Trophies finally landed an hour ago.  I've stuck the engraving plates on them so I just need to get some suitable boxes/jiffy bags to post them out.  Apologies for the poor focusing.  Maybe my wife will agree that I DO NEED that Canon EOS 40D now.  Ok, maybe not  :(  I spoke to Grant from BSD, and Mark from Groove Racing last week.  Last I heard Grant was raking out some t-shirts which I was hoping to send out with the trophies.  Mark was also going to send some bits & pieces up.  And, not forgetting the big prize which should be with me soon, courtesy of Mike at Dialled Bikes!  :4_17_5:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2008, 01:46 PM »
Always like a bit of bling! they look good Kenny.

:4_17_5:

Bring on the Summer eh mate!

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2008, 09:07 PM »
Also received some parts from Mark at Groove Racing this morning, so they'll be sent out with the trophies  :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2008, 09:10 PM »
Winters over now guys so I am unstickying this one, I will sticky the summer series for ya, just shout :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Stevo

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2008, 09:17 PM »
Those trophies look quite stylish Kenny. You have a done a great job organising this. Please send the parcel to alternative address if its not too late. I will PM this to you. Cheers.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED

gfxgfx
gfx gfx