gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:46 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED  (Read 5429 times)

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
Re: Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 03:59 PM »
Sorry I didnt manage to get over was starting to get excited/scared  :LolLolLolLol:

I contacted Stevo but unfortunately he had to work and couldnt give me a lift.

Will defo come on the 24th if he is able to give me a lift. I have managed to get a job, starting Monday so hopefully wont be long to get my own wheels again.
Kenny i'm gonna ring Sean tonight about Livi track so will ask him if hes up for coming over too.

Look forward to meeting you properly then

Marc

Stevo

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008, 08:38 PM »
Guys, I will be there on the 24th. Will make sure nothing gets in the way as its the last race in the series.

I will take Kuwahero through as well if he wants. If have his number so I will call him nearer the time.

I really appreciate it that you didn't race for points, as I would have fallen way behind in the league.

See you all soon.

Paulo

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2008, 08:57 PM »
Stevo,

Kenny was all for racing for points. I even was prepared to give him a race just make sure he got some points on the board. You know what he's like, always last!  :LolLolLolLol:

Only joking...it wouldn't have been fair to race for points. Really looking forward to the 24th. It'll be great if a couple other folks come along for the finale.

Stevo

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 10:33 PM »
I wouldn't have minded if you raced for points. My loss for not turning up.

Its good its going to be sudden death on the 24th, rather than a one horse race (Kenny). Makes it a bit more exciting.

Cheers

Paulo

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 08:55 PM »

Right...who's coming on Sunday?

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Just what I was thinking...well I'll be there  :) and I assume so will Paul.  Anyone else?  Steve? David? Marc? Kevin?  Hopefully the weather will change for the better  :-\

Paulo

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2008, 10:18 AM »

Yep I'll be there tomorrow. 1pm? Double Header?

Come on guys lets have a good show for the final round of the Scottish OSWS.

Weather forecast is better for tomorrow so there's no excuse. :coolsmiley:

Looking forward to it. :knuppel2:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2008, 12:13 PM »
I'm still up for coming if I can get a lift from Stevo. I have just pm'd him to give me a call.

Hope he doesnt have to work this time. Hopefully see you all tomorrow.

Cheers Marc  :daumenhoch:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2008, 07:43 PM »
Great to meet and race with you all today guys I felt very welcomed and had an awesome day. Cant wait to do it again soon.

Wish I had come along earlier but hey ho. Big thanks to Stevo for the lift and dropping me back at my house. Top man.

Thanks for the souvenir  :LolLolLolLol:

Paulo

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2008, 08:09 PM »
Ooooooo that's a sore one. I'm surpised you were the only one to come a cropper today. There was a few close shaves and some good racing too.  ???

It was good to meet you too. Very fitting to have the biggest gate at the last meet of the series. Chuffed to see everyone.

Can I be the first to congratulate Kenny Hunter in taking the series? :knuppel2:

It was good to see Kenny S have a shot on David's bike. He's been itching to have a go.

Also a big thanks to both the Kenny's for organising the series. :daumenhoch:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2008, 08:58 PM »
Cheers Paul, you obviously didn't see me flip out manualling the third straight doubles then!  ;D  Thankfully I stayed in one piece.  It was a great day today, despite the weather trying to spoil things.  Great to see an almost full gate as well.  It would have been full if Dave wasn't injured so it's all looking good for the Summer Series.  I've just been watching the videos.  There's some cracking battles in every race.  I'm in the process of uploading them so hopefully I'll have the links posted later this evening.  In the meantime, here is a breakdown of all of today's races plus the final series standings.  I would also like to say thanks to everyone who has supported the series, the riders and sponsors.  Looking forward to doing it all again in a few months time, and defending my No.1 plate.  Oh, did I mention I won  :4_17_5:  Well, you've got to pedal fast with David's cruiser up your ass ready to run you over!  ;D

ROUND 4:

Race 1:
1. kennyhunter6061, 2. D Wright, 3. Kenny S, 4. Kevin Rettie, 5. Paulo, 6. Stevo, 7. kuwahero
Race 2:
1. kennyhunter6061, 2. Kevin Rettie, 3. D Wright, 4. Stevo, 5. Paulo, 6. Kenny S, 7. kuwahero
Race 3:
1. D Wright, 2. Kenny S, 3. kennyhunter6061, 4. Kevin Rettie, 5. Stevo, 6. kuwahero, 7. Paulo
Final Placings for Round 4:
1. kennyhunter6061 (50pts), 2. D Wright (47pts), 3. Kevin Rettie (44pts), 4. Kenny S (41pts), 5. Stevo (38pts), 6. Paulo (35pts), 7. kuwahero (32pts)

ROUND 5:

Race 1:
1. kennyhunter6061, 2. D Wright, 3. Kenny S, 4. Stevo, 5. Paulo, 6. kuwahero, 7. Kevin Rettie
Race 2:
1. kennyhunter6061, 2. Kevin Rettie, 3. D Wright, 4. Kenny S, 5. Stevo, 6. Paulo, 7. kuwahero
Race 3:
1. kennyhunter6061, 2. Kevin Rettie, 3. D Wright, 4. Kenny S, 5. Stevo, 6. kuwahero, 7. Paulo
Final Standings for Round 5:
1. kennyhunter6061 (50pts), 2. D Wright (47pts), 3. Kevin Rettie (44pts), 4. Kenny S (41pts), 5. Stevo (38pts), 6. Paulo (35pts), 7. kuwahero (32pts)

FINAL SERIES STANDINGS:

1. kennyhunter6061 - 244pts (47,50,47,50,50)
2. Stevo - 214pts (41,47,50,38,38)
3. Paulo - 202pts (44,44,44,35,35)
4. D Wright - 144pts (50,-,-,47,47)
5. Kevin Rettie - 88pts (-,-,-,44,44)
6. Kenny S - 82pts (-,-,-,41,41)
7. kuwahero - 64pts (-,-,-,32,32)

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2008, 09:57 PM »
Round 4, Race 1 (this only took an hour to upload! >:()

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2008, 10:08 PM »
All the Scottish Oldschool Winter Series riders with their final position plates....

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2008, 10:10 PM »
Nice one Kenny. Thanks again for a great day and making me feel welcome.

Apart from that David Wright.  :LolLolLolLol: Did you see i'm in that vid push me just as the gate dropped.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Well done on your  :4_17_5: and applause to you and Kenny S for organising it all in the first place.

Bring on SOSSS. That acronym looks weird.  :LolLolLolLol:

Marc

kevin rettie

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2008, 10:18 PM »

Fantastic fun today lads, I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was good to meet you all.

Liking the pic and video Kenny. Doesn't look as fast as it felt but I guess that will all change in the summer when the wind dies down and the track dries out  :daumenhoch:

se bikes

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2008, 10:29 PM »
Good on you guys :daumenhoch:

Well done to Kenny on  :4_17_5:

we'll try and get up as soon as we can but in the meantime all you guys plan to be at Peterborough for the brits, The OSS is gonna ROCK that place :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2008, 11:49 PM »
Round 4, Race 2 (god, photobucket is so slow!!!)

Round 4, Race 3

Round 5, Race 1

Round 5, Race 2

Round 5, Race 3

Kenny - 2nd straight doubles

« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 09:37 PM by kennyhunter6061 »

Stevo

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2008, 03:11 PM »
Good effort Kenny posting all that info and videos.

Thanks to all of you who came through on day. Props to the 2 Kennys for organising the event in the first place.

Let's hope we get 7-8 riders on the gate every week for the Summer series.

See y'all again soon!  ;)

davie1967

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2008, 06:34 PM »
 :) well done everyone. you all made it a great day. all good clean racing. thank you for making me feel welcome as i was a bit nervous just turning up but you put me at ease right away by giving me the scoring sheets  :laugh:
 i look forward to more meets in the future. maybe the word will spread. from little acorns etc..
 only 1 good pic from me as i was too cold to take more. :LolLolLolLol:

Kenny S tinkering with the old RS1 before racing

Stevo

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2008, 07:03 PM »
Thanks for coming along Davie and keeping the score in the cold and wet conditions.

Loved your Supergoose, great survivor bike. Good on you for keeping it for all these years.

Dave's Haro RS1 is a great survivor bike too. Kenny rode it well.

Marc's Kuwahara laser lite is a top bike too. Wear knee pads next time you race, if you want my advice  ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:07 PM by Stevo »

davie1967

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2008, 07:49 PM »
after getting knocked down last week by a car that was just a minor flesh wound eh Marc? :LolLolLolLol:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2008, 09:09 PM »
That's all the vidz up at long last.  We should get some pics of everyone with their bikes so we can show 'The bikes/riders of the winter series'  Wish I had done that before we started racing on Sunday but I'm sure most could oblige and take/post their own pics  :)

Paulo

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2008, 09:28 PM »
Thanks Kenny for the vidz. My pc must be crook. It's having difficulty downloading them. I'll just have to be patient :(

Thanks Dave for keeping a note of the points. Good man. And nice bike. Loved the cranks. :smitten:

Stevo

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2008, 09:32 PM »
Here's me on the old TA at MK last summer, wish I had some air going over the doubles – maybe this year  :D

And a pic of the bike on its own, gonna change CW bars for the summer series – GT or Renthals.

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2008, 09:46 PM »
Yes, I noticed the vidz seem to be a bit jittery on the first viewing but they seem to be okay when you watch them a second tome.  Must be down to the video being in your pc's temporary file or something.  I'll need to get Stuart a tripod so he can shiver in the cold & wet without it affecting out viewing pleasure  :D  Good pics Stevo  :daumenhoch:  I personally like the CW's on your bike, very in keeping with builds of that time.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Scottish OS Winter Series Results & Points Table - PICS/VIDZ ADDED

gfxgfx
gfx gfx