gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 06:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Grp 1
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Grp 1  (Read 654 times)

Dhillon

Haro Grp 1
« on: November 03, 2007, 11:36 AM »
Has anyone out there got a photo of a complete bike with this frame, attempting to build-up.

Need pics/spec.  :)

Cheers  :daumenhoch:
Dhillon  :Great_Britain:

motomagII

Re: Haro Grp 1
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 12:27 PM »
now that i like where you find that ?

Dhillon

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 12:33 PM »
now that i like where you find that ?

Did a swap for tuff 2's -white (they needed bleaching, and i just wanted to get rid).  ;)

Frame is from 1990 (Still wrapped in  The San Diego Time's newspaper of the era!!)

Any idea's on helping rebuild would be appreciated!!  :daumenhoch:

Choice of wheel's (what'd you think to Araya 7c's?), thinkin' of going with blue colour scheme too.

Want to make this into an outright racebike.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 12:35 PM by Dhillon »

motomagII

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 01:06 PM »
id be onto araya super 7x 48s on that baby

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 04:49 PM »
That is sweet, did you get it off amtico1972 on ebay, if so he is PHIPPSIO on here now, he joined last week. I had a 86 Chrome Sport off him  :)

I would go with Chrome Ukia's, they came with Chrome Ukia's, Group 1 stem, Group 1 seat & flights would be cool, but I think they came with Peregrine Cranks & Haro Race bars, but have not seen many Haro race bars in Chrome.

That is a sweet frame  :smitten:

Dhillon

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 05:20 PM »
That is sweet, did you get it off amtico1972 on ebay, if so he is PHIPPSIO on here now, he joined last week. I had a 86 Chrome Sport off him  :)

I would go with Chrome Ukia's, they came with Chrome Ukia's, Group 1 stem, Group 1 seat & flights would be cool, but I think they came with Peregrine Cranks & Haro Race bars, but have not seen many Haro race bars in Chrome.

That is a sweet frame  :smitten:

You hit the nail on the head mate, Mr Amtico himself!! Dom, nice guy, he's now my 'Haro Guru'.  :daumenhoch:

I'll start the hunt for part's in earnest nextweek, suprising too it's going to be my 1st build   :D. (may need some help,so i'll give you a shout if that's ok!!) I'll put some pic's of the progress up as I go.

Anywhere I can get a decent padset? Repro's will fine.

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 05:48 PM »
Yeah PM me anytime 

For a Padset, you could try Dr Skyway on here, he does some great Padsets, but he never seems to see PM

Yeah Dom is a cool guy, got a lot of Haro's too

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 11:39 AM »
i've got these sat in the loft somewhere  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Grp 1

gfxgfx
gfx gfx