gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 07:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  skyways,cant stop
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: skyways,cant stop  (Read 2693 times)

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: skyways,cant stop
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 07:25 PM »
i didnt get em from there i got mine from a lbs
but most of them pads should do the trick

fLA

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 10:22 AM »
the Cola on the rims was a thing fiola started on the GT tour in 84. It works too.

does the modern cola still do the job... or have I have to try to find "NOS" Cola???  :2funny:

;) fLAVIO
you Should be ok as your Cola will be about 20 years behind ours if its like the rest of Portugal  ;D

wowwwwwwwwwww  :2funny: Jeff... you īre too funny...
you should think about a new career.   >:D

fLAVIO

fLA

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08 PM »
Just a bit of banter Fla , I love Portugal and one of the things I love most is that it is like England 20 years ago. I nearly bought a place there a few years ago but opted for Spain , it was a close call though.

I was joking too..  ;)
I guess that you are talking about the "Algarve" (or south side of Portugal... almost farmers and fisherman) ... were all you brit goes... and it isnīt not a reflex of what Portugal is... (Tourism anarchy)
I would say more that it is what it shouldnīt.

try to travel more in Portugal... you will get a reverse idea of "England 20 years ago".

I have myself a house "near" Barcelona in Spain and another in North of Lisbon near Ericeira for Summer and beach holidays,... and no way I would go to Algarve were "tons" of Yelling and Noising Tourists are. (not for me...)

You did fine to choose Spain over Portugal.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  skyways,cant stop

gfxgfx
gfx gfx