gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the full story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the full story  (Read 2876 times)

djweston

the full story
« on: October 26, 2007, 06:35 PM »
this is what happened for all you that didnt know but wanted to add your bull comments
when i first came on here i was trying to build up an old school bike, everytime i tried to bid on ebay i was outbit due to rich collectors that didnt need the stuff but wanted it anyway for their old school warehouse in their loft
rom, bill & some other kind people on here donated some parts to start me off, i started building a couple of bikes, i helped alot of other people out in that time aswell so dont just think i was here to take things...
then i ran into some very bad luck, i shattered my leg, lost my wife, lost my job, lost house, ended up owing thousands of pounds out, i had court letters, balliffs at the door etc, i had to sell everything that i owned to get out of the mess, i also had to go back to doing crime which i didnt want to do to try pay off these things
this upset alot of people but i didnt care as i had to get by...

now for the other thing about the other site comments, somebody was talking about old schoolers, anyway i piped in by saying "why do they have all these amazing bikes which were made to be ridden but never get rode, instead the sit in their lofts w@nking over them"
this caused a stir which started an arguement in which words were exchanged, most of them were just said in the heat of the moment & alot of people joined in without knowing the whole story.....

anyway i appologised to the people that i needed to...

i dont bear grudges & if one of my friends or one of you were in the same situation i wouldnt get upset as you need to look after yourself at the end of the day..

so there it is, take it as you like as i dont really care, i just needed to tell it how it is & i wont be replying to any comments left after this...

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: the full story
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 06:47 PM »
I don't understand why you had to resort to crime - why not get a job? Seems to me that there's plenty of work out there if you're willing?

djweston

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 06:51 PM »
I don't understand why you had to resort to crime - why not get a job? Seems to me that there's plenty of work out there if you're willing?
i had just got all the pins out of my leg, i dont have any qualifications, i was working but it didnt earn enough, didnt even come close to what i needed, & dont say im lazy as i was working 3 jobs soon as i had my pins taken out, remember this was on nearly a year, the leg still isnt right, does that explain it??

sorry if ive upset you but i was desperate so i hate to take desperate measures
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:54 PM by djweston »

Trev

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 06:54 PM »
& i wont be replying to any comments left after this...

i had just got all the pins out of my leg, i dont have any qualifications, i was working but it didnt earn enough, didnt even come close to what i needed, & dont say im lazy as i was working 3 jobs soon as i had my pins taken out, remember this was on nearly a year, the leg still isnt right, does that explain it??

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 06:56 PM »
You can say whatever you like, but as far as Im concerned, I gave you a good few parts that Bill took up to bones with him, you did not even bother to PM me to thank me, then you sell the whole bike on ebay. I know if I was desperate & someone helped me out, I would go out of my way to find out who they were, thank them & try to pay them back at some point.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 06:58 PM »
We have all done things that we aint proud of, I think this should have been history a long while ago, what is the point of bearing grudges? life is too short too worry about things we did in the past. Weston has always said it like sees it, if you dont like then steer clear, or better still lets just forget it. I done a few things I aint proud of, and I have noticed a few people who no longer talk to me, I accept that, its their choice, its a shame but no one ever knows the full story before taking sides, shame but thats life :-\
A long time ago, in a land far away!

dj_benice

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 07:01 PM »
I would respond to this but am ignoring Tony  :LolLolLolLol:

djweston

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 07:01 PM »
You can say whatever you like, but as far as Im concerned, I gave you a good few parts that Bill took up to bones with him, you did not even bother to PM me to thank me, then you sell the whole bike on ebay. I know if I was desperate & someone helped me out, I would go out of my way to find out who they were, thank them & try to pay them back at some point.
[/quotei dont know what you gave me as nothing had any names on, there was the f&f, some crank arms & some bars, that was it, if i knew what you had gave me you wouldve been thanked, if you actually got to know me you would know that, im grateful for everything that was given to me, people have just blown this out of the water when they didnt know the facts, sorry if i missed you out but i didnt know who gave what...

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 07:11 PM »

you did what you needed to do by your own admission, but some people still feel aggreived by what they perceive as being fooked over...

also, no offence, but you seem bitter towards rich collectors who buy stuff at market value, outside of your budget? is that their fault or yours?

you also have an issue with people showing people preferential treatment on this site( the reason for this thread in the first place), when you were originally part of the 'clique' and benefitting from it?

other than that thread, i've not seen anyone berate you at all....maybe the thread was a bit narrow minded considering the past?

i dont know you, and am not a judgemental type, but you kind of invited this situation upon yourself based on the title of the thread is all i'm saying...

and if you dont want people to pipe in when they dont know the full story, dont discuss them on a public forum....

oh!, and as a matter of courtesy, please dont threaten to break my nose, its busted enough as it is, and i'm ugly enough as it is, and you will only make me angry.....you wont like me when i'm angry...

« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 07:20 PM by J.T »

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 07:12 PM »
Foookin LOL  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 07:15 PM »
When you came back on the site you said you`d been in prison, tell us about that  :police:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

dan-dare

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 07:15 PM »

And no pissing on my alloys! :2funny:

djweston

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 07:16 PM »
When you came back on the site you said you`d been in prison, tell us about that  :police:
haha, that was just for assaulting the balliff

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 07:18 PM »
the plot thickens.....

Andy

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 07:21 PM »
I dont have any qualifications boo hoo

I hurt my leg boo hoo

other people have more money than I do boo hoo

jesus christ I have never read such a pile of shite

get a grip your a disgrace!

andy
p.s I thought I read in your first post that you wouldn't be replying to any posts on this thread haha

Lazarou

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 07:21 PM »
Here's a funny pic for those who haven't seen it! TGIF!!

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 07:23 PM »
Here's a funny pic for those who haven't seen it! TGIF!!

I've seen it and it's still fookin funny  :LolLolLolLol:

dan-dare

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 07:23 PM »

darkersomeday

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 07:39 PM »

now for the other thing about the other site comments, somebody was talking about old schoolers,

that was me :daumenhoch:

Offline kusam

• Berm Worm
  • Nob
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 07:42 PM »

now for the other thing about the other site comments, somebody was talking about old schoolers,

ahh...so this was you? lol
http://mpora.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4309.html

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 07:42 PM »
joe you have lost a D   sort it owt   you are branded now.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 07:45 PM »
A couple of years ago some scrote broke into my van whilst I was working on the track in Nottingham, the walked away with over a grand of my stuff,
You and people like you should be shot, I work fookin hard for my money and it is just that, MY MONEY if you are living beyond your means tough sh1t, calling people RICH because they have what you dont?  go back to school/college! I am sure all the fookin do gooders in this country will pay to retrain you  :2gunsfiring_v1:
Your a theiving whinging cnut just like millions of others in this country and I for one do not care if you come to a messy end and soon

:) DINGO :)

darkersomeday

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 07:47 PM »

ahh...so this was you? lol
http://mpora.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4309.html

sam youre a star :smitten:, i couldnt have found that and i used to run that forum,

makes me chuckle to read now, oh the irony :LolLolLolLol:

that thread is where i first spoke to bill and found out about the rad forum :shocked:

crazy.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 07:48 PM »
and your now safely under our wing young joe   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 07:50 PM »
A couple of years ago some scrote broke into my van whilst I was working on the track in Nottingham, the walked away with over a grand of my stuff,
You and people like you should be shot, I work fookin hard for my money and it is just that, MY MONEY if you are living beyond your means tough sh1t, calling people RICH because they have what you dont?  go back to school/college! I am sure all the fookin do gooders in this country will pay to retrain you  :2gunsfiring_v1:
Your a theiving whinging cnut just like millions of others in this country and I for one do not care if you come to a messy end and soon

:) DINGO :)

Stop beatin around the bush, FFS say what you mean  :LolLolLolLol:

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the full story

gfxgfx
gfx gfx