gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  BMX Actionbike #47 scans – Andy Brown, Greg G, Mike Dom’ and Vanderspek
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX Actionbike #47 scans – Andy Brown, Greg G, Mike Dom’ and Vanderspek  (Read 1108 times)

SaMAlex

I was thinking about that magazine shot of Greg Guillotte and his amazing lookdown and thought about this cover of his ‘Meanwhile’ riding buddy Andy Brown. I dug out the magazine and scanned it in, and also a couple of other pages that caught my eye. Oh, there’s Greg again … and some blokes from the US you might know.

bsdforever

excellent - check Andy brown's seatpost!! hahaha

SaMAlex

excellent - check Andy brown's seatpost!! hahaha

haha, I missed that. The bike it pretty mint apart from that.

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
top bike that Mike D fella is riding. 84 masters uuummmmmmmmmmm :D

SaMAlex

I thought that might get picked up on sooner. I was sure some of the Haro boys on here would point out how/why that is Bobs bike, or something.

stumpy

[/quote]

I thought that might get picked up on sooner. I was sure some of the Haro boys on here would point out how/why that is Bobs bike, or something.
[/quote]

Prob cos Mike D ran freewheel, and needed coaster for what he's doing..

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Yes that is Bob Haro's Gen 1 Master, Mike D used it in 84 for the ground & small ramp tricks as it has a coaster.

I still can't beleive I missed the Haro trip to Rom in 84, I was ill  :'( 

But did see Fiola at Rom & Pickets Lock  8)

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:

Yes that is Bob Haro's Gen 1 Master, Mike D used it in 84 for the ground & small ramp tricks as it has a coaster.

I still can't beleive I missed the Haro trip to Rom in 84, I was ill  :'( 

But did see Fiola at Rom & Pickets Lock  8)
[/quote]

COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY, ROUND OUR WAY (CLOSE TO NOTHING) WE WERE STILL LISTENING TO FREESTYLE ON THE RADIO ;D :D

I SPOTTED THE GENUINE HUTCH SEAT POST!!, FEEL SORRY FOR THE NUT BAG THAT DID THAT :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 08:53 PM by FAZE 3 »

Sean 2000

Never mind Mike D's bike, what about Vanders ride there......was that an early streetbeat proto or summit. Look at the triangle platform behind the seat stays!

This is ringing little bells in my head, but i cant put my finger on it?????

Sean.  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

I think it was the first street beat prototype. Ive read people on here talking about it before, and the chance of getting hold of it again.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  BMX Actionbike #47 scans – Andy Brown, Greg G, Mike Dom’ and Vanderspek

gfxgfx
gfx gfx