gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:48 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what do you do on a sunday if you dont go bmx'ing?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what do you do on a sunday if you dont go bmx'ing?  (Read 1306 times)

dodgydave

Re: what do you do on a sunday if you dont go bmx'ing?
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 03:31 PM »
go for  blast down to rivington barn are somewhere on mi moto ..( went last sunday with crazycraig)...yep he is crazy .... :uglystupid2:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:55 PM by dodgydave »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 03:48 PM »
i honestly have to say i don't know how you guys go riding EVERY sunday??  i'm lucky if i manage to get out and ride (either the BMX or MTB) Twice a month! 

if you have a wife/other half plus kids, i just don't know how you manage it??  unless you like being in the dog house and argueing all the time?   ;)

Superkav

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 03:51 PM »
if I want to get out the MTB I take the kids on their bikes to the local woods and hit the trails. if I want to get out the BMX I bring the kids on their bikes to MK and spend all Sunday afternoon there (weather permitting)
The missus loves it, she get to sit in, feet up and watch telly, and if there happens to be food on the table when we get back everybody's happy. :daumenhoch:

MeddlE

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 05:24 PM »
It's easy Pickle, it's what I do on a Sunday.  Every Sunday.  That's what Sundays are for.  10-2 at Rom.  Anything else has to fit around that.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what do you do on a sunday if you dont go bmx'ing?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx