gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 24, 2024, 01:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Cheap DB Silver streak survivor for sale complete.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cheap DB Silver streak survivor for sale complete.  (Read 693 times)

wolfiehere

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Cheap DB Silver streak survivor for sale complete.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 10:07 PM »
Considering how sought after the Silver Streak is, that is a bargain.

Ok a few items would require changing if you wanted it original, but $75 shipping is a steal, but I guess the import tax may put some people off.
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

backafterabreak

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 10:28 PM »
import tax??? :'(

sorry - probably a right muppet's question, but how's that work?

dj_benice

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 11:29 PM »
owt over $30 not marked as a gift or promotional sample etc incurs customs duty at prevailing rate for shipped goods, VAT and an £8 handling charge from parcel farce or royal snail hope that helps ;)

wolfiehere

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 11:31 PM »
Not if you ask him to label it as a childs bike No import tax on childs toys Dont you guys do your research or am i the only penny pincher in here  :LolLolLolLol:

The last silver streak i bought from the US the posty just dropped it off never asked for a penny and that was 6 weeks ago right result
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 11:33 PM by wolfiehere »

dj_benice

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 11:33 PM »
Not if you ask him to label it as a childs bike No import tax on childs toys Dont you guys do your research or am i the only penny pincher in here  :LolLolLolLol:

You can use the childs bicycle code but thats not guaranteed, last two bikes I had through both been pulled :(

backafterabreak

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 11:46 PM »
so am I expectng Mr Postie to arrive with my frame and his hands out for some cash? :'(

He'll have probably jumped around on the frame for a bit in the back of the van before he delivers it too - nice!

dj_benice

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 11:49 PM »
seems a bit hit and miss I have had items sent where no code was used and avoided customs and others where I had childs bike parts scrawled all over the box n still been stung, luck of the drawer, if you ask for the tracking number if its coming via parcel farce you can see how long it takes to clear customs, owt over a day usually turns up after a letter advising me to pay up  :tickedoff:

backafterabreak

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 12:14 AM »
pooh

wolfiehere

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 12:17 PM »
Someone hit the buy it now was it someone here ?

dj_benice

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 01:36 PM »
don't think so buyerid trevor65bmxbmx in france, I believe the only two french men that frequent rad are Arnaud and David ;)

wolfiehere

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 04:50 PM »
Mine will be on here very soon but not at that price and not in that state  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Cheap DB Silver streak survivor for sale complete.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx