gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Scans of Greg Guillotte ... the best unlookdown and lookdown EVER!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scans of Greg Guillotte ... the best unlookdown and lookdown EVER!!!!  (Read 2691 times)

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Scans of Greg Guillotte ... the best unlookdown and lookdown EVER!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 06:04 PM »
i had the pleasure to meet greg as met him on the train as we went to chingford for a jam that was on and he had a brand new 87,88 haro sport that had white tuffs on it and when got off tube and rolling down hill as great speed his back wheel lock up and smashed to bits which was mad as hell for something that was new  and that the fact that he didn`t hurt himself as well .

got to chingford and someone gave him a  spoke wheel and after one air he came in wrong and hanged it big time and bang dented  that wheel to bits ,after that no one would give him a wheel .
i know he did borrow a bike later on and yep big airs and great bloke who was also mad as hell at meanwhile and one of the most underrated riders at that time .
i think greg went back to states but unknown what he is doing now
no1stuntmaster on instagram

mattes

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 07:47 PM »
That is fantastic, thanks for posting :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

laughinggravy

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 12:40 AM »
The best turndown... ever..? I rode with Greg a few times, and everytime it was like he'd just unwrapped the bike on christmas morning... if you could bottle that..!

laughinggravy

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 12:47 AM »
Reading my post on the site, 'the beat turndown... ever...?', that's not questioning the lip technician, that's saying, this is not even a question, that one IS the best, ever. Just to verify!

theRuler

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 12:18 PM »
ace pics alex

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Scans of Greg Guillotte ... the best unlookdown and lookdown EVER!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx