gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 06, 2024, 02:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  A BMX Journey by Jpeg
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A BMX Journey by Jpeg  (Read 1531 times)

kick303

A BMX Journey by Jpeg
« on: August 22, 2007, 11:43 PM »
Looking through the site and thought i'd get a little techy and post a few Pics... rather than some random stuff thought i'd pick a few from BITD up to last March i.e. a BMX journey.

I seem to have mislaid the mid eighties Burner pics tho   :'(

still never mind have to start in 1990 instead with a headless footplant on a Gt Pro Freestyle tour:

a one foot flattie over the hip....please excuse the blurriness...

Picture postcard air in 95/96 Dyno Slammer:

A scary faced can can same year different bike Haro sport diet:

A carbon copy BITD footplant 2003/2004 i can still stretch..Loved this bike a Hoffman Flash XL £50 from ebay with Profiles!!! LOL:

and a nosepick:

X-Up Air at the now deceased Y2K SK8 park 2005/2006 on a Haro Mirra 540:

and a few months back at Corby 360 flattie into the foam pit (i love this place and the new bowl is mental) bike is a Federal Division:

hope to get some pics of my new Sunday bike when it stops raining!!

and i'll dig through some more pics to stick on here.. i remember some of my TA at Knebworth skatepark (RIP)

and some when i was 14 with an ultra burner bad hair and a nike windrunner jacket (maybe i wont look for them after all!!!)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: A BMX Journey by Jpeg
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 12:08 AM »
Cool pics dude, loving the footplant! Proper Craig Campbell stylee.

:daumenhoch:

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

gill.b

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 07:36 PM »
hiya, where's the nosepick photo taken?????
gillingham  rider.

kick303

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 09:28 PM »
all Pics other than corby & Y2K were taken in Stevenage-bowes lyon skatepark....

i have found some older ones but my F*&%ing scanner has decided not to co-operate .... technology ...it is designed to make life easier then decides that you do have it too easy after all and goes on strike... I work for an IT support company too....guess its either a new scanner or new job!!

:rant:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 10:20 PM »
Cool.  I have virtually no pictures of me through the years   :(

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 12:17 PM »
That foam pit looks like great fun 8) you tried flippin into ala Bill stup yet ?

Great pics by the way.

kick303

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 01:41 PM »
To be honest i havent even considered it... but it is on the to do before i'm 40 list which gives me a little while (i am 38 next Bday). i tried whips etc before i managed to tear my shorts to ribbons and retire for the day. Next time i try whips though i am going to lose the pegs as it took 2 weeks for the bruise on my thigh to go after a nasty landing but what a confidence booster i took the 360 table to the resi box and was landing smooth before i had to leave.....

foam pits are a good way to exercise as being slightly more than 15 stone i tend to sink and drown in the foam if i land 2 wheeled making it a fight to escape...its like swimming in quicksand :-)

theRuler

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:45 PM »
ace pics kick

kick303

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 12:24 AM »
Found a few others i thought i would bolt on..

3 @ Y2K....

and a clip (apologise for the quality)

had a mid week day off last summer........went to Rom 3rd time ever...
http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/invert360/?action=view&current=NVECapture00151-1.flv

kick303

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 12:33 AM »
Almost forgot this one been meaning to put this up for ages....

My little boy at 18 months no footed blunt on the 4foot tall mini in the garden... He's just turned 3 last week... you should see him on his mini goose!!

there is no photoshop involved with this pic and no animals/children were hurt in anyway.....

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 07:27 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  classic pic  . looks like he's the next Mat Hoffman    :4_17_5:
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  A BMX Journey by Jpeg

gfxgfx
gfx gfx