gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 07:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pix from Hersden today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pix from Hersden today  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: pix from Hersden today
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2007, 10:56 AM »
I think Dan was giving some payback to Josh.  Not sure I approve of him using the "00" number plate though.  Humps

scooterboy

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 11:40 AM »
Great pics, looks like a good days racing  :daumenhoch:

Scoot

Mr Rusty

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2007, 11:45 AM »
Hi Mr Rusty, is that you in loads of the pics at side of track in MRD shirt??????

No that's my brother Martyn (who you will remember from Buckmore Bats).  Pity you couldn't make this one Neil - get yourself an old school bike and come to Dagenham in two weeks.

Chris Peal

darkersomeday

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2007, 02:25 PM »
Joe that is Humps00, he`s old  :LolLolLolLol:

no probs dude , cheers!

i just spyed his s&m seat is all! :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2007, 04:48 PM »
[i just spyed his s&m seat is all!

Which I bought three weeks ago in OT Cycles @ Dartford for under fifteen quid!!   :D Bit more comfortable, though maybe not period enough for some, for my fat a**e!!   Humps

mr.magoo

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 05:14 PM »
Mr Rusty, can't make Dagenham, due to work commitments, realistically if i can get hold of a half decent old school ride will only ever be able to have fun at Hersden, even then really difficult to get time off at weekends..............any pointers for the best place to pick up an old school ride at sensible prices (four kids to feed and bloody big mortgage)..........and any recommendations on best shop to look for bikes for the kids, (junior size).

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2007, 05:21 PM »
mr magoo - best place for a OS racer is on here or ebay really   :daumenhoch:

looks like i missed a good day then  :( poxy flu
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

KGB Matt

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 06:53 PM »
Nice piccys Biglav some bloody good action shots too.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :4_17_5:

I need a new camera...........  Click my link for some more pics in the O/S section.

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=46338.0

Matt

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2007, 07:31 PM »
any recommendations on best shop to look for bikes for the kids, (junior size).
There's a Haro hanging up in OT Cycles which would be a great ride.   Give Dave a ring and see which model it is and how much.  Humps

mr.magoo

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2007, 08:02 PM »
cheers Humps, thanks for that.....have to say I popped along to the last sumer meeting at Hersden for a little look, (before the wife dragged me away, cos she was bored. Did admire your redline from a distance.

Do you know when the next meeting at Hersden is?

xtremepervert

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2007, 08:29 PM »
Magoo baby! I heard you were at the last Hersden meeting. You never came & said " Hello " you unsociable git. We go back a long way.

mr.magoo

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2007, 08:37 PM »
Like the name, nice to know adulthood brings this out in all of us, not just me. Perversion that is!!!!
How can i be unsociable, when first off don't have a clue who i'm talking too, and really did not recognise anybody at Hersden.
Bearing in mind it has been 21 years since i last rode at Folkestone. And I wonder how many would have recognised me.
Anyhow, nice to get soooo much response since registering, funy how it stays in the blood and just lays dormant ehh?

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007, 09:07 PM »
Everyone knows the "xtremepervert" Dave Glendower surely!!  He knows everyone and everything about BMX too.  Unfortunately the Hersden season is over for the year but watch for next years fixtures and come and join in the fun.  Humps

mr.magoo

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Yes I remember Dave, year or was it two above me. Well hopefully, all things being well and good should be able to sort a ride, and maybe get a few practise days in before new season then.
Anybody who has a goiod enough memory to recognise me, please come and say Hi.

Dennis Dain

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2007, 09:34 PM »
That is great to see all those pictured in a row. Maked me feel like I was there.

Actually I was at the exact same place yesterday only 6000+ miles away at a ABA National in Southern California.  ;)

Looked like everybody had fun. That's what it's all about.

kamodo

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 12:37 PM »
Thanks for all the pictures, glad to see Hersden going from strength to strength.

Whats with the soil sampling Humps........I hope it wasnt extreme dave on that imposter new school bike  ;D

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 01:01 PM »
Whats with the soil sampling Humps........I hope it wasnt extreme dave on that imposter new school bike  ;D
Luckily I didn't have Dave to contend with in the final, only KGBMatt and his mate.  Bit of bar bashing as we entered the first berm and I ran my front tyre along Matt's rear tyre and wobbled too much.  Remember thinking I mustn't take Matt down with me or Sharon won't let him out to play again!!  Rolled over the top and tumbled down the hill laughing hysterically.  Lovely soft landing on those weeds I have to say.  Humps

KGB Matt

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 04:14 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Still makes me laugh.

Matt

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pix from Hersden today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx