gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  First ride
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First ride  (Read 406 times)

ducati ste

First ride
« on: October 06, 2007, 01:44 PM »
And it was bloody hard work.

Finished off the Ripper when i got home last night from work and went for a bimple round the block.
Great to ride round on brought back some good memories seat and bars position felt good. Few passes up and down the road to get the feel back everythings tickerty boo, lets try a stunt see what happens. Lets do a sitting down wheelie. Start pedaling at a descent pace and give the bars a good pull upwards and we have lift off. Do we buggary how heavy did it feel to pull up.
Impossible, give it another try this time got it about 1foot off the floor and about the same in distance.

Next plan try a stand up wheelie should be easier. Pedaling away good yank up it pops, good 3 foot i'd say and rising, keep pedaling getting the balance right, bit more height and off me legs go as i go to high and  nearly flip the thing as it comes up to fast and slap my foot to the floor to steady myself.

Bunny hop next, went ok for  the first time in ??? years not brave enough to have a go at at wheelie hop yet even on the little curb stones in the street, could have been a right laugh for anyone who was watching though as i go earth sky earth sky earth sky crumpled heep of pain thinking i should no better.

Did i enjoy it, You bet  ;D ;D ;D, will be having another go later after work. 

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
Re: First ride
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 04:04 PM »
i waited till midnite, took the beat out n tried some frame whips, pulled a coaster wheelie too, but my brakes are shite, need bedding in, but still quite pleased tho, woke up still as a board (after 10 mins) :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  First ride

gfxgfx
gfx gfx