gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ukias?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ukias?  (Read 1441 times)

kennyhunter6061

Re: Ukias?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 02:48 PM »
And I was one of those lucky enough to snap up a set  :)  I was actually after a set of ProClass for my Mongoose build, but at £59 I wasn't gonna turn down such a bargain.  My mate has a set of ProClass rims though, so I'm trying to convince him to do a swap  ;) Oh and forget the gutsy oldschool cars, nice though they are, and get yourself a newschool rice rocket.  Word of warning though, if you find yourself getting carried away buying new bits for your bike, NEVER start to mod your car!  :shocked:  After some madness my Impreza Wagon now hits 60 in a fraction over 4secs, does the 1/4 mile in 12.6secs (an Audi RS4 will do it in 13.1) and my mates Porsche 911 Turbo can't pull away from it.  Oh, and they're great fun round a track too!  ;D

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:59 PM by kennyhunter6061 »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 02:50 PM »

UKAI's are down at the moment as Rudewheels just cleared out a load at £59 a pair with lovely Suntour sealed hubs...so it takes a while for things to bounce back again.

Bugger!!  i missed out there!  :'(

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 06:24 PM »
0-60 in just a fraction under 3 seconds and awesome in the forests!

Wait while we get our WRC Evo for next season - then we'll be cooking!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 08:13 PM »
Daz, you can't go to the darkside and get an EVO! Scoobs rule!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 12:12 AM »
Daz, you can't go to the darkside and get an EVO! Scoobs rule!!  :daumenhoch:

Assumption is the mother of all evil - lol!

We're not getting the Evo you think we're getting, we're getting a Hyundai Accent WRC Evo. Main reason being is that we can't afford a Mitsubishi or Subaru WRC and we've tested the Hyundai and we liked it a lot. Awesome car for the money but they're not easy to come by in RHD. When we first got the scooby it was LHD (it's actually Richard Burns's old Group N car from Prodrive) and we converted it to RHD. It wasn't too bad to do really, however, we're not sure a WRC spec car will be as easy.

It'll take us up a step albeit on a budget of £70K rather than £150K and we should still be able to compete with the big boys.

We shall see, you never know, we might re-mortgage our houses and got for an Impreza WRC yet!

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic.php?imagenum=1&carnum=1273
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

gt0733

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 09:42 PM »
pft.............5.4 litres of aussie muscle. 290kw @ the flywheel, 520nm of torque, 14sec 1/4 mile, not bad for a car that comes in at nearly 1900kg straight off the showroom floor  :smitten: for about 60k aussie pesos  ;)

............and the rims aren't ukais  :coolsmiley:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ukias?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx