gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:14 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  bmx burner id and value
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bmx burner id and value  (Read 492 times)

arcadejay

bmx burner id and value
« on: September 22, 2007, 12:47 PM »
i have a black burner with no markings on it i have pictures but do not know how to post pictures. i would like an id of the model and some sort of history of what type of model it was and how many made etc and a approx value

thanks jason

dj_benice

Re: bmx burner id and value
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 12:50 PM »
there is a thread probably in help on how to post pictures probably a night burner at a guess with no pictures ;) some of the lads from the burner forum can probably tell ya more re value etc

othomas2

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 11:20 PM »
Could be a night burner if if has a greyee tinge to it. More likely to be a black burner, with oval frame ??

Check http://www.thrill.to/RaleighBurner and you'll probably be able to verify what it may be from the catalogue pics.

If it's a standard burner which it sounds like it is (unless resprayed) then probably £100 ish if in reasonable cond. Obvisiously this is dependable.

Check www.raleighburner.com if you feel like it ;) I can be found there under the same name.

O

othomas2

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 11:23 PM »
Also think you may have the wrong section... as this is primarily a pics only section.

Hopefully the mods can put it in a coool section of the site ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  bmx burner id and value

gfxgfx
gfx gfx