gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975609 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 18, 2024, 01:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Sugestion for pepi's funeral.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sugestion for pepi's funeral.  (Read 919 times)

YGT

Sugestion for pepi's funeral.
« on: September 23, 2007, 01:05 PM »
May I please sugest that an open tab is shown how much cash has been rased (and keep it updated on a regular basis) as its my opinion that if people on here were able to see a total, that we may as a group push that little bit harder if we can see where its current status is (I dont mean putting peoples names up with donations etc ... just a sub toal) so that we dont loose interest and let this burial slide.

basically if members on here were able to see a subtotal and close to the end were able to see that the total was a couple hundred quid short it may be enough incentive for that extra last push to raise the ammount needed.

Trev

Re: Sugestion for pepi's funeral.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:24 PM »
it would be hard to give a figure as we are not the only ones contributing.  i can say that from those that have contributed via me, there is just over £200. jamie C also had a few hundred quid a couple of days ago.  there is the horsham jam today which will hopefully also raise some cash.  i think the cash from dan harris' haro will amount to a fair chunk too.

donations to me have seemed a tad disappointing i have to admit considering the amount one member had put forward. we still have a few days, so i'm hoping this will all change soon.

YGT

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 01:28 PM »
so realistically are we talking approx 600 so far? + dans haro .... ?
what is the total goal wanted ? £1200 or is there an option for the extra location pepi wanted at extra 2K ?(if the cash could be raised)

DJ

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 05:11 PM »
i just got home from the jam, i couldnt stay all day but for the time I was there it was a great laugh & there was at least another £100 in the buckets plus a load of bits n bobs on sale to help the cause. I left there at 3pm just as things were picking up & I'd say there were at least 100 people there so hopefully people will contribute more when they leave?

RADHAB

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:33 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Sugestion for pepi's funeral.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx