gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pics from todays bournemouth OS races
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pics from todays bournemouth OS races  (Read 3051 times)

GREMLIN

Re: pics from todays bournemouth OS races
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 01:40 PM »
Here's a nice one of us launching out of the gate. About the only point we were all in the same time zone  :LolLolLolLol:  Grem'.

BrewUK

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 01:48 PM »
It wasnt me - I'm a good boy

I think not pottymouth!!!

I think the grand prix system caught a few out yesterday....but people should know really - I have suggested that the South Region give out some factsheet to help explain this kind of thing to the new (and old!!) riders out there who dont understand.

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 02:13 PM »
Looks like everyone is o/s racin of late, what with the Preston meet just gone and Dingo's Notts meet a week back. Great stuff :daumenhoch:

Seems the o/s racin bug is travelling far and wide across the UK

Paul :)
Vans Style

QuadPaul

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 02:15 PM »
twas good to meet you & Zed yetserday Gremlin, always nice to put more names to faces on here, and good on u for getting out there and giving it a go.  That  DB looks well sweet mate but was far to shiny at the start of the day  :LolLolLolLol:

As Ratty say's. the racing was quality yesterday. We had some real good battles and were  swapping paint and abuse at every corner.

You didn't bite Ratty. You must have taken a chill pill as you where gonna tear me Limb from Limb yesterday afternoon ;D  

P.S. it's only 12 years & 2 stone

zed4130

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 02:24 PM »
you done well paul , nice to meet ya, i didnt see you much on the track  :LolLolLolLol: i thinkk you was that dot on the horizone  ;)

GREMLIN

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 02:47 PM »
Thanx Paul m8, and well done on your 1st place.  :4_17_5:
I've met a couple of faces before yesterday, but the rest were new to me, so it was great to meet and chat with y'all  :daumenhoch: 
I enjoyed every minute, and am looking forward to the next meet i manage to get to  ;).
My Turbo did look a bit shiny before, but i've about an inch of B'mth track all over it now. But at least no battle scars  :coolsmiley:.  G.

zed4130

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 02:49 PM »
Thanx Paul m8, and well done on your 1st place.  :4_17_5:
I've met a couple of faces before yesterday, but the rest were new to me, so it was great to meet and chat with y'all  :daumenhoch: 
I enjoyed every minute, and am looking forward to the next meet i manage to get to  ;).
My Turbo did look a bit shiny before, but i've about an inch of B'mth track all over it now. But at least no battle scars  :coolsmiley:.  G.

battle scars are good  ;) adds chacter  :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 03:50 PM »
thanks for the comments guys, i will be changing the gearing today and will keep racing cruiser 40+, i will not be deserting the old skool.

OLD SKOOL RULES
always has and always will.

Tony     

No need to desert the old skool, just do two classes  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 03:53 PM »
Is that Mike ( Dialled ) on Lee's old Funky Hauler ? .

Yes mate, it's me on Bananaman's old SE Racing Assassin :daumenhoch:

I'm still getting used to it as I haven't ridden a 20" bike for a long time, but enjoying the OS races all the same.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02 PM »
I think the grand prix system caught a few out yesterday....but people should know really - I have suggested that the South Region give out some factsheet to help explain this kind of thing to the new (and old!!) riders out there who dont understand.

I think I'd like that handout as my James was in a group of 8, moto'd 5, 3 & 2 and 8th in the Final and still only collected 8th overall!!   :D Maybe some groups were GP and others that should have been weren't.  Anyway I'm not going to confront Auntie Lin about it; I'm still fond of living!!   ;)

Anyway that aside the Old School races were great to watch and that Final move, though questionable, just summed the whole OS scene up - brilliant!!  Well done all and especially to QuadPaul.  Humps

DJV1980

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 05:44 PM »
has anyone got the oldskool final at bournemouth  on vid cam?  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  pics from todays bournemouth OS races

gfxgfx
gfx gfx